Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Apr 13, 2024 at 11:14 PM Post #1,141 of 1,179
Rhapsodio Supreme v3 kit received from @tawmizzz! Wowee! MST driver must get more use!

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:34 PM Post #1,142 of 1,179
I am interested in joining any and all US tours.

Location is Kansas City, MO

Watercooler Tours - Oriolus Monachaa (US)
FatFreq Maestro SE + Maestro Mini (US
Watercooler Tours - Rhapsodio Supreme MK 3
Watercooler Tours - Fir Fronter Series (US)
CFA Bonneville (Sponsored by Bloom)

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:53 AM Post #1,143 of 1,179
I just ran through the tour lists on the second page of this thread and added a few new registrants. Please let me know if your name is absent from any lists you want to be on.

Hoping to get the Loki + EA cables out this week.

Stay tuned for a couple new developments.

As always if you enjoy gear you've demoed through these tours please share on the Watercooler thread and reference the tour program. More publicity means more IEMs for tour in the future. Cheers.

Apr 14, 2024 at 12:21 PM Post #1,144 of 1,179
I just ran through the tour lists on the second page of this thread and added a few new registrants. Please let me know if your name is absent from any lists you want to be on.

Hoping to get the Loki + EA cables out this week.

Stay tuned for a couple new developments.

As always if you enjoy gear you've demoed through these tours please share on the Watercooler thread and reference the tour program. More publicity means more IEMs for tour in the future. Cheers.
Thanks Rockwell for arranging the tours! I will do my best to write reviews for everything I get to demo.

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:30 AM Post #1,145 of 1,179
Can we get a Fei Wan tour?
Yes please. Also Alambic Mentawai. Get those two touring and I’ll feel confident that I have my endgame. Until I don’t.

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:16 PM Post #1,146 of 1,179
Yes please. Also Alambic Mentawai. Get those two touring and I’ll feel confident that I have my endgame. Until I don’t.
You're the second person I've heard mention these Mentawais. Love the name.

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:12 PM Post #1,147 of 1,179
Can we get a Fei Wan tour?

I reached out to @MusicTeck in the fall about this and they contacted Aroma directly for me and I was given a tour unit but I told I could only keep it for 6 weeks...so I confined it to a few people here in Canada. I don't know anyone from Aroma or if there is anyone I could contact to see if an additional tour unit could be arranged. Any suggestions would be welcome. But I have tried.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:39 PM Post #1,148 of 1,179
I reached out to @MusicTeck in the fall about this and they contacted Aroma directly for me and I was given a tour unit but I told I could only keep it for 6 weeks...so I confined it to a few people here in Canada. I don't know anyone from Aroma or if there is anyone I could contact to see if an additional tour unit could be arranged. Any suggestions would be welcome. But I have tried.

Appreciate your efforts, you've organized a lot of tours already so it's NBD if they weren't really looking to spread it around for now.

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:41 PM Post #1,151 of 1,179
Apr 17, 2024 at 10:28 AM Post #1,152 of 1,179
You had all these at the same time? Oh man how did you decide how to split your time with them? hopefully you got good ear time on them all

Yes, the 2 kits arrived within a day of each other. It was better that way. Enough ear time with each to enjoy them and see what they are about, but not enough to fall in love and buy!!

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:01 AM Post #1,153 of 1,179
Yes, the 2 kits arrived within a day of each other. It was better that way. Enough ear time with each to enjoy them and see what they are about, but not enough to fall in love and buy!!
Haha smart 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back