Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Apr 2, 2024 at 8:48 PM Post #1,111 of 1,179
Apr 5, 2024 at 10:08 AM Post #1,113 of 1,179
A few bits of exciting news:

1) I have received a Kinera Loki that will be soon going out in Canada along with EA's 3 "Code" series cables.

2) I have an Soranik MEMs 3 demo unit for tour-- I'm just waiting on a couple more parts to be shipped before I send it out.

3) We should be getting an AK/EE Novus unit for tour.

4) Lastly some time in May we should be getting tour units of the Elysian Pilgrim OG & "Noir" versions.

Exciting times!

Apr 5, 2024 at 10:14 AM Post #1,114 of 1,179

1) I have received a Kinera Loki that will be soon going out in Canada along with EA's 3 "Code" series cables.

2) I have an Soranik MEMs 3 demo unit for tour-- I'm just waiting on a couple more parts to be shipped before I send it out.

4) Lastly some time in May we should be getting tour units of the Elysian Pilgrim OG & "Noir" versions.

Exciting times!
Ooo, this is exciting; been dying to try the Loki. Novus will also be pretty cool, will definitely be comparing my notes from my Raven demo. :)

Apr 5, 2024 at 12:35 PM Post #1,115 of 1,179

Exciting times!
Most excited to try the Pilgrim for sure!

Apr 5, 2024 at 1:46 PM Post #1,117 of 1,179
Monachaa shipped off this morning to @BobJS. Enjoy friend.

Apr 5, 2024 at 9:03 PM Post #1,118 of 1,179

I'd love to get added to these two tours when your ready. Will the Loki also hit the US too?

Apr 5, 2024 at 10:44 PM Post #1,119 of 1,179

Exciting times!
Oh my! So looking forward to trying these!

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024 at 1:54 PM Post #1,120 of 1,179

Exciting times!
How does noir differ from standard pilgrim?

Apr 6, 2024 at 2:14 PM Post #1,121 of 1,179
I don't think anyone really knows yet. Noir just now being unveiled at CanJam Singapore. Will have to wait for first impressions. I believe it will be the more expensive of the 2 though

Apr 8, 2024 at 3:16 PM Post #1,123 of 1,179

Exciting times!
Wonderful!

Apr 8, 2024 at 3:19 PM Post #1,124 of 1,179
I don't think anyone really knows yet. Noir just now being unveiled at CanJam Singapore. Will have to wait for first impressions. I believe it will be the more expensive of the 2 though

Noir will be more expensive of the two at $799. OG Pilgrim is $399.

It has a higher end build, some different internals, and a better cable.

Sound wise, think of the Noir as a brother to the Pilgrim - it's still the same "baby Anni" lineage, but warmer and more relaxed treble. The bass is more pronounced and is bouncier, and the mids are more musical while still maintaining the Elysian house sound.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back