Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Apr 3, 2015 at 7:07 AM Post #9,361 of 14,276

My ultimate dream watch is maybe a little more down to earth than some of the posts.

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/introducing-omega-speedmaster-mark-ii-rio-2016

Apr 3, 2015 at 8:39 AM Post #9,362 of 14,276
Yes Redcar compared to the $50K to over a million most of us will never even hope to own but the Omega is not chicken feed and by all my viewings out here one of the majorities faves:smile: i know I would not kick one out of bed for eating crackers:smirk:LOL

Apr 3, 2015 at 9:57 AM Post #9,363 of 14,276

Apr 3, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #9,364 of 14,276

Lovely!!!

BTW, if you are looking to buy some watches from "over there", the Euro is down quite a bit me thinks so prices are really really good... trying to control myself... .... lol!

Apr 3, 2015 at 2:30 PM Post #9,365 of 14,276
Indeed, maybe my favorite of all the CW's you've posted Rick
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #9,368 of 14,276
Just found out that my fiancé is going to purchase me a MT-G for the graduation/wedding gift. The dream will come true in more ways than one!

Poll: Which MT-G would you choose if you had to pick one of the two?

Black or Silver?

Thanks in advance for those who participate!

Apr 3, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #9,369 of 14,276
Just found out that my fiancé is going to purchase me a MT-G for the graduation/wedding gift. The dream will come true in more ways than one!

Poll: Which MT-G would you choose if you had to pick one of the two?

Black or Silver?

Thanks in advance for those who participate!

Black with the gold trim ...." SWAG" ....muahahahahahahahahaahha

Lucky devil you ...cheers

Apr 4, 2015 at 12:22 AM Post #9,370 of 14,276
I
Black with the gold trim ...." SWAG" ....muahahahahahahahahaahha

Lucky devil you ...cheers

I second that motion your honor:smirk:

Apr 4, 2015 at 1:01 AM Post #9,372 of 14,276
I take back my pick for dream watch... I found something I like even more than the mtg :D
I was at a local jeweler getting links removed from my srp309 bracelet. While waiting for them to finish an employee showed me another automatic dive watch they had.
I'm not sure of the model, but the maker is Ball. It's very nice, supposedly water proof to 600m! That's crazy. Also the price was over $6.5k O.O! I took a quick pic :D but totally just a smoke dream watch for someone like me :/

Also here is a group pic of some of the watches I've collected over the past few years. Most of them are impulse buys and junk lol so only a few are used regularly.

Apr 4, 2015 at 1:05 AM Post #9,373 of 14,276
I take back my pick for dream watch... I found something I like even more than the mtg :D
I was at a local jeweler getting links removed from my srp309 bracelet. While waiting for them to finish an employee showed me another automatic dive watch they had.
I'm not sure of the model, but the maker is Ball. It's very nice, supposedly water proof to 600m! That's crazy. Also the price was over $6.5k O.O! I took a quick pic :D but totally just a smoke dream watch for someone like me :/

Also here is a group pic of some of the watches I've collected over the past few years. Most of them are impulse buys and junk lol so only a few are used regularly.

Hey man ...used to have that G Shock in the second pic ..last row far left ...haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back