Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Oct 30, 2009 at 9:51 AM Post #316 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by barleyguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered purple too. I'm actually looking forward to it. I kinda like purple, and it's distinctive. I'm also getting a violet Enyo cable.

I sent mine about a month ago (Klipsch X10 remolds). Priority mail took about 2 weeks, and then there was a long Chinese holiday (the moon festival). I'm hoping they'll get into the lab this week.

Let us know how the purple looks when you get them...as will I when I get mine. Thinking it's should be a great looking IEM now...

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:25 PM Post #317 of 3,931
My EB's are officially coming back to the states. He said they put a little hole in the front to control bass on them. They know best I'm sure, I only hope its not an eyesore. Hopefully more a professional "flared port" look rather than a "hole drilled through cheap plastic."

They are do back November 2nd and I'll be sure to write up a review as soon as possible
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #319 of 3,931
Has anyone remoulded a Klipsch custom 2 or 3 iem with Unique Melody? Are there any other companies that offer this service along with a new cable?

Oct 30, 2009 at 7:04 PM Post #320 of 3,931
Look forward to hearing aobut the EB remolds, PICURES PICTURES AND PICTURES PLEASE!

I want ot try to get my hads on a pair of Klipsch Custom 3's for a remold or dis assembly asi want to see the drivers and crossover of them.

SOmeone post about them if you have pictures or have had them remolded!

Oct 30, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #321 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by rune-san /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also edited my first post by putting the cable information in that post where it will be more available to everyone else.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for those pictures. Will be interesting to find out how the vienna, pastoral or any of the others sound. Anyone have some of them and done some research?

Nov 3, 2009 at 11:16 AM Post #322 of 3,931
Bump! and also...I sent my triple.fi's today...and since i'm live in Hong Kong the postal office says that they might recieve it tomorrow :p Anyways, after they do recieve it what happens next? And how do i pay?

Nov 3, 2009 at 1:56 PM Post #323 of 3,931
They'll do the work on them. You can always talk to Sam over MSN if you want more in-depth control over your work (I changed my color completely as well as my cable selection 3 times during the process).

You don't pay till they're ready to be shipped out and you'll do that via Paypal under the classification of "Services"

Nov 3, 2009 at 8:33 PM Post #324 of 3,931
My review is up ladies and gentlemen. And I want to thank MaoDi for his patience in helping me out as well as mistertomlinson
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh and yes tomlinson these suckers are clear. Absolutely like looking through glass. Some of the best acrylic I've ever seen used.

Nov 4, 2009 at 10:47 AM Post #325 of 3,931
Cheers rune-san. It helped me a lot!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 4, 2009 at 12:28 PM Post #327 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sam got our impressions today. The hardest part begin: the waiting game.

When you want to get your CK100 remolded?
bigsmile_face.gif

(just joking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back