Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Aug 18, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #2,223 of 3,153
Quote:
Man, I feel excited for you. Hope there are no annoying delays.

Thanks lin! :)

I ordered the one with public ear version so it does not require my ear impression and using silicon earbud on the IEM. In case i can share it with my friends and no need to challenge the ear impression issue. 

Aug 18, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #2,224 of 3,153
Quote:
Thanks lin! :)

I ordered the one with public ear version so it does not require my ear impression and using silicon earbud on the IEM. In case i can share it with my friends and no need to challenge the ear impression issue. 

Mine is actually currently getting reshelled into the same shape! I did not like the custom fit. 

Aug 18, 2013 at 6:19 AM Post #2,225 of 3,153
Quote:
Mine is actually currently getting reshelled into the same shape! I did not like the custom fit. 

Yeah. I would suggest public ear version for most of the people who do not like custom ear fit. It could be great or the worst. Really depend on your luck IMO. :p  

Once you get the wrong ear fit you will need to send it back and wait thousand of years to get back your IEM.

Aug 18, 2013 at 7:28 AM Post #2,226 of 3,153
Wow, it looks great!

There are 6 different types of wood that can be chosen, but the one showing on the website was the one I preferred. I do have some Amboyna Burl that I wanted UM to use, but they said there were no guarantee's it would come out right. If or when I decide to have my 535's reshelled, I might take a risk and ask UM to use that Amboyna Burl with those IEM's.

Aug 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #2,227 of 3,153
So I am going on a year abroad in Europe(yay student exchange program!). I'm looking for a good portable set up, so would you guys recommend the Miracle for rock and alternative rock? I'm looking for something with a light bass hump and a VERY involving and romantic sound, can the Miracle do this? And what DAP or amp? Preferably no amp, but its fine if I need one.

Aug 18, 2013 at 5:37 PM Post #2,228 of 3,153
So I am going on a year abroad in Europe(yay student exchange program!). I'm looking for a good portable set up, so would you guys recommend the Miracle for rock and alternative rock? I'm looking for something with a light bass hump and a VERY involving and romantic sound, can the Miracle do this? And what DAP or amp? Preferably no amp, but its fine if I need one.
Well, it depends what you mean. It isn't very fun if that is what you are looking for.

Aug 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #2,229 of 3,153
Not necessarily fun, but involving.
Well, it depends what you mean. It isn't very fun if that is what you are looking for.

Aug 18, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #2,231 of 3,153
I would agree with involving too, especially with a nice copper cable.

In terms of DAP, I love the RWAK100 (modded AK100 from Red Wine Audio), but it's not cheap. Fiio X3 and iBasso DX100 are also excellent. (X3 is warmer while DX100 is analytical - RWAK100 somewhere in between)

Aug 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #2,232 of 3,153
Quote:

a good portable setup will cost you more than a good desktop amp/dac and headphone , if you have a laptop and wana listen to music when you are in EU then get a dacport lx and uha.6s.mkii and ofc seems like you want miracle which you wont go with,  if you wanted a DAP then ignore the dac and get the amp/CIEM but keep in mind that you will spend way more because a good DAP cost a lot, hope i helped you.

Aug 18, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #2,233 of 3,153
Thanks for the help everyone! Its either this or the JH13.

Aug 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM Post #2,235 of 3,153
Well when he mentions romantic it makes me wonder? I'd figure romantic tends to involves a more intimate sound. Especially on vocals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back