Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Aug 19, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #2,236 of 3,153
Thanks for the help everyone! Its either this or the JH13.

For rock and alternative definitely the JH13. My Westone ES5 and UERM are better with rock, whereas the Miracles provide a more refined, laid back presentation. The JH13 I heard several times might be the best rock in ear that you can get, right with the ES5's. There really is no question the JH13 is the way to go. Now if jazz, acoustic and classical are your thing, then you came to the right place.

Aug 19, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #2,237 of 3,153
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the help everyone! Its either this or the JH13.

For rock and alternative definitely the JH13. My Westone ES5 and UERM are better with rock, whereas the Miracles provide a more refined, laid back presentation. The JH13 I heard several times might be the best rock in ear that you can get, right with the ES5's. There really is no question the JH13 is the way to go. Now if jazz, acoustic and classical are your thing, then you came to the right place.

Ah, jazz, acoustic, and classical are not my thing. So, JH13 is where I will be going, thanks, eric.

Aug 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #2,241 of 3,153
Quote:

yep.. but still giving them burn-in for up to 350 hrs maybe.. it had everything where I felt the Miracle was missing.. mainly bass then refinement.. my whiplash v3 silver/copper really helped it even more..

Nice. So I take the JH13s have more bass quantity than the Miracles and are more intimate overall?

Have they really continued changing past 100 hours usage? I wonder if that's more so the cable if anything else? My 8as seemed to continue changing til around the 75 hour mark.

Aug 20, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #2,242 of 3,153
Quote:

Nice. So I take the JH13s have more bass quantity than the Miracles and are more intimate overall?

Have they really continued changing past 100 hours usage? I wonder if that's more so the cable if anything else? My 8as seemed to continue changing til around the 75 hour mark.

Surprisingly, more bass quantity and at the same time larger SS.. H x W x depth

I used my whiplash to AB the Miracle, 1P2 and Jh13. before I used the whiplash on the 1P2 and Jh13 it already had 200+ hrs with the Miracle and studio V ..

from my observation.. they are starting to settle down after 200 hrs.. I'm on 230ish

Aug 20, 2013 at 1:31 AM Post #2,247 of 3,153
Surprisingly, more bass quantity and at the same time larger SS.. H x W x depth

I used my whiplash to AB the Miracle, 1P2 and Jh13. before I used the whiplash on the 1P2 and Jh13 it already had 200+ hrs with the Miracle and studio V ..

from my observation.. they are starting to settle down after 200 hrs.. I'm on 230ish

Really, the bass? The bass on the Miracles is some of the best I've heard. A near perfect balance of weight and texture, with perhaps just the slightest bit of bloom. This is not an area that I feel the JH13 bettered the Miracles. As for speed, power, dynamics and overall energy the JH13 are a phenomenal iem. Not sure why I never purchased them...maybe soon.

Aug 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM Post #2,248 of 3,153
Quote:
Really, the bass? The bass on the Miracles is some of the best I've heard. A near perfect balance of weight and texture, with perhaps just the slightest bit of bloom. This is not an area that I feel the JH13 bettered the Miracles. As for speed, power, dynamics and overall energy the JH13 are a phenomenal iem. Not sure why I never purchased them...maybe soon.

Have you tried the Freqphase version? Supposedly they've improved noticeably over the former models.

Aug 20, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #2,249 of 3,153
I did, but only briefly. The previous version I had for several weeks. I'll likely jump on this sometime soon. Doesn't lessen the value of the Miracles, for what it does so well, few IEM's can match.

Aug 20, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #2,250 of 3,153
Quote:

the bass of the Miracles for me was lacking (preference thing).. the bass of the Jh13FP sounds compressed at first for me and a little lacking.. both of them benefit from hundreds of hours of burn-in ime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back