Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
May 18, 2013 at 10:52 PM Post #1,741 of 3,153
Quote:
Miracle is really versatile and especially works well in Classical music. 
But it loses clarity and some details in mid due to its v-shape sound, though the loss is really really tiny.
So i am going for NT6Pro, which produces an out-of-the-head soundstage plus supreme clarity.

My next step will probably to go for a good universal like the 1plus2. 

May 19, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #1,742 of 3,153
Quote:
Miracle is really versatile and especially works well in Classical music. 
But it loses clarity and some details in mid due to its v-shape sound, though the loss is really really tiny.
So i am going for NT6Pro, which produces an out-of-the-head soundstage plus supreme clarity.

You know Alias, on Thursday/Friday I listened for about 8 hours altogether and I was paying attention to the soundstage and if that is what you are referring to as v-shape, I did not find that to be the case at all. To me the sound enveloped my head, like an oblong halo.

Also I noticed the first 5 hours/flight, there was slight leakage to the right side and it felt different than the left, the right being the one just re-done. After a 1.5 break/layover, when I put them back in, perfect seal and both felt exactly the same. 
blink.gif
 Even with the slight leakage (which is noticeable when music is not playing), the Miracles sound fantastic.

May 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #1,743 of 3,153
Quote:
You know Alias, on Thursday/Friday I listened for about 8 hours altogether and I was paying attention to the soundstage and if that is what you are referring to as v-shape, I did not find that to be the case at all. To me the sound enveloped my head, like an oblong halo.

Also I noticed the first 5 hours/flight, there was slight leakage to the right side and it felt different than the left, the right being the one just re-done. After a 1.5 break/layover, when I put them back in, perfect seal and both felt exactly the same. 
blink.gif
 Even with the slight leakage (which is noticeable when music is not playing), the Miracles sound fantastic.

Steve I think part of this perception is due to many being use to rather forward/boosted mids in general. Although others do concur that the miracles do have a slight recession in the mids. But since you do own the 334s and think otherwise it makes me wonder :).

May 19, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #1,744 of 3,153
Quote:
Steve I think part of this perception is due to many being use to rather forward/boosted mids in general. Although others do concur that the miracles do have a slight recession in the mids. But since you do own the 334s and think otherwise it makes me wonder :).

That could be.....I usually listen to these so far apart from each other in terms of time, maybe it's time to do a little A/Bing.  Have you gotten your customs back yet?

May 19, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #1,745 of 3,153
Quote:

blink.gif

Slight leakage is very normal, since i don't believe in perfect seal. My fit problem is when i turn my head up and walk. Seal will be broken very easily. Just very annoyed i have to put my CIEMs every minute when i walk outside.
And about the v-shape sound, i mean the mid is slightly recessed. It doesn't bother me at all. But i do find Miracle's vocal is not as extremely clear as i expect before i decided to purchase it. Yes, i won't say it's unclear, because Miralce's vocal is able to beat most high-end IEMs, but it just simply can't fullfil my taste. BTW, i am very captious.

May 19, 2013 at 12:48 AM Post #1,747 of 3,153
Quote:
That could be.....I usually listen to these so far apart from each other in terms of time, maybe it's time to do a little A/Bing.  Have you gotten your customs back yet?

Yes I have. Build is great now and sound is good :). Took long enough but I'm glad things worked out.

May 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM Post #1,748 of 3,153
Quote:

Quote:
Yes I have. Build is great now and sound is good :). Took long enough but I'm glad things worked out.

That's terrific news Lee. They are very beautiful! And they sound good.......
beerchug.gif

May 23, 2013 at 8:13 AM Post #1,752 of 3,153
Any 1964 Ears Quad-owners (or similar) that want to chime in and give some comments on the Miracle's performance compared to the 1964 Ears product?

I really like my Quads, but the seal is "so-and-so" and one of the earpieces has got a loose part, thus making it impossible to use them for jogging (click-click-click-click...).

May 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #1,754 of 3,153
Same here Lin! Tho was told I would get it by this week but either UMAus or UMLabs is causing the delay. A shipment was suppose to be received this by this week but no reply from UMAus regarding mine. Hope I'll get it by next Tues! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back