TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 3, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #13,158 of 24,683
Bob can't be too busy to make an update - he's on instagram liking pictures like ALL the time. I love my Deltas and have been supporting Trinity since the first Kickstarter campaign, and I don't doubt that I'll receive my Pm6s eventually, but this is getting ridiculous. What bothers me the most, aside from the dishonesty and stalling, is that we don't even know if the Phantom Master 6 is even out of production - it's the only iem that hasn't been shown since the prototypes. We've seen the shells of every other iem, but no Pm6.

Apr 3, 2017 at 5:21 AM Post #13,167 of 24,683
I always try to use this rule when doing business: "Under promise and over achieve" - A client will be much happier if i promise him a deadline of 5 days and i deliver in 4 than if i say i'll do it in 3 days and do it in 4.. also it gives me extra time if something unexpected happens but i can still do the promised deadline of 5 so it's still ok.

I have few theories about this situation since the first pm6/Hunter promised shipping date i remember was august/september so now we are talking about a 7 months delay:

1. A very unfortunate series of bad lucks, multiple problems with manufacturers and supliers - but i kinda doubt this.
2. Bob is not a very realistic person or an overly optimistic one - not really in touch with the business reality
3. Funds problems in the company so this will be a way to get a cash flow - make a promising prototype, set a delivery date of 2-3 months then slowly push the shipping date ahead as much as possible. The pm4 was the same - when this thread started in JANUARY 2016 the pm4 was stated as "in production" - i placed the order in june with an expected delivery date at the end of july,(there was a major redesign in august) got it in december.

Now this is all speculation and i'm pretty impressed with the PM4 at the preorder price.. Right now there's no way i'll order anything more from Trinity because of all the dishonesty, BUT if Bob delivers with the PM6/Hunter/Master, the reviews are good and the people happy with the products maybe i will consider them again in the future cause again from my point of view there is a good value in this brand.

Apr 3, 2017 at 6:40 AM Post #13,169 of 24,683
I don't get why this doesn't work out for them. Me and my dad we own a small e-commerce site, we have about 50-100 orders a day, we have to packagr the content, label it and drive it to the post every day. Then wait here about 1-2 hours until they register every shipment. We send these packages the same day that people order and we send them shipping notifications asap after getting back home from post office. What's the problem for them?

Apr 3, 2017 at 6:43 AM Post #13,170 of 24,683
Bob avoiding this thread like the plague is not making things better either, to be honest. They should just come clean. It's not the delays per se that our bothering most people, it's the lack of communication. I for one would like to know if the Phantom master 6s are even assembled, let alone machined, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back