TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 3, 2017 at 8:28 AM Post #13,186 of 24,683
There's something I didn't understand here: there are still a few Hunters and PM6s left to build, so there are many already finished. Are the finished ones shipped or do you ship all Hunters and PM6s together when it's done?

I would also like to know this. I accept the apology but truly hope the communication will get better from now on.

I wish your son the best.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:29 AM Post #13,187 of 24,683
First of all I accept all of your apologies, since family is the most important thing! I wish both of you all the best and strength to get through anything.
EDIT: you answered my question just when I wrote that... Thanks

There's something I didn't understand here: there are still a few Hunters and PM6s left to build, so there are many already finished. Are the finished ones shipped or do you ship all Hunters and PM6s together when it's done?

Thank you.

We have been shipping them as we build them. Vast majority have headed to Asia.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #13,188 of 24,683
I would also like to know this. I accept the apology but truly hope the communication will get better from now on.

I wish your son the best.

I will try and be on here daily as and when possible.

I have always been proud of our open communication policy and currently feel quite ashamed of how i handled this. Lesson learned.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #13,191 of 24,683

Thank you Neal, I know we have had our ups and downs and appreciate it.

We had the Air made in two batches and we now have all US allocation on the way over now. I will update on KS when USA ones have shipped out, I would expect 2 more weeks and every Air will have shipped globally.

hi new to the forum but been reading this thread for the past few month, would like to inquire does this mean that the AIR for asia has been shipped ? or another 2 weeks before it will be shipped? 

TIA! 

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #13,194 of 24,683
Thanks for the update Bob, You must have been going through a horrid time. Most importantly is the that you and your son are ok and i wish him well.

Thanks Voxie. He is a tough little one and usually finds happiness in everything in life but past weeks have been bad but he is on the up and up and my mindset is back to normal.

I didn't want to mention it in threads before as just sounds like excuses but had to mention it this time to try a different explain my appalling attitude which is still inexcusable in my opinion.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:46 AM Post #13,195 of 24,683
Phew...

What a relief to see you back on the forum.

Thank you for the update. It's nice to hear that most have been shipped. I just have a few questions that I have been holding back until you came back to the forum.

1. I know that most pm6s and hunters have been shipped to Asia. I live in Japan and have purchased the Master 6, and air(Icarus I & Icarus II as well) Have the orders from Asia all been shipped? or are there still some left to ship to Asia? I literally am left with no working earphones right now as all my earphone has broke in the last 1 month :astonished: and I'm hoping mine isn't one of the last ones...

2. I have purchased the Air and Master 6. Are they going to be shipped separately? or in the same package?

I appreciate you taking your time to answer my question. Please keep up your good work, and I hope everything goes great with your family issues and this whole situation. :)

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:47 AM Post #13,196 of 24,683

We had the Air made in two batches and we now have all US allocation on the way over now. I will update on KS when USA ones have shipped out, I would expect 2 more weeks and every Air will have shipped globally.

Hey Bob, glad to see you sounding more like your usual self 
smile.gif
. I'm sending good vibes your way so that Trinity staff and family have the best of health in the days to come

How's the US allocation of the non-Air gear (Master, Hunter, PM6, etc) coming along? I can't imagine you're sending the Hunters and PM6's to Alabama one at a time, are you?

Take care bud... glad to see you back on here!

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #13,197 of 24,683
That's correct.

Thank you for the support.

Bob, while I do get the frustration some had and how much group influence made many doubt, I couldn't help but empathize with Trinity. I've been backing crowdfundings for a while and always respected issues with delivery due to logistics issues. Having to factor in family issues makes it that much harder.

I don't feel an apology is necessary for me, but I appreciate seeing this for others who don't feel the same way. Very humble gesture.

Also, wondering when we're expecting icarus III?

Good luck with the rest of the assembly!

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #13,198 of 24,683
Hi Bob,

At first thanks for the update and I wish the best for your son.

I have one major concern here.
I live in India and usually parcels take around 3-4 weeks to be delivered, in my several emails to Jake I have requested to ship the order ASAP (2 weeks ago) as I will be leaving this place on 3rd of May 2017 and it seems he couldn't get back on that. Once I leave from here I can't handle this to anyone (as no one will be here) and I will have no fixed place to stay for at least 3 months. So can you please look into the matter? I don't want further complications.

I have ordered Atlas Delta.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:50 AM Post #13,199 of 24,683
Phew...

What a relief to see you back on the forum.

Thank you for the update. It's nice to hear that most have been shipped. I just have a few questions that I have been holding back until you came back to the forum.

1. I know that most pm6s and hunters have been shipped to Asia. I live in Japan and have purchased the Master 6, and air(Icarus I & Icarus II as well) Have the orders from Asia all been shipped? or are there still some left to ship to Asia? I literally am left with no working earphones right now as all my earphone has broke in the last 1 month :astonished: and I'm hoping mine isn't one of the last ones...

2. I have purchased the Air and Master 6. Are they going to be shipped separately? or in the same package?

I appreciate you taking your time to answer my question. Please keep up your good work, and I hope everything goes great with your family issues and this whole situation. :)

Did you get them from our site or kickstarters?

Most Airs in Asia have shipped although i think we still have a tiny amount left to ship there.

They will or have been​ shipped separately.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:51 AM Post #13,200 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity Sorry to hear about your son, and happy to hear he's on the up and up. As a father myself, that is something that hits home. I wish him all the best, and I'm happy to see you back here being the Bob of old. Some people went a bit far here, but I think the updates and clarity was all that was missing for most. Thanks for the current update. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back