TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 3, 2017 at 8:51 AM Post #13,201 of 24,683
Bob, sorry to hear about your son. And while I am a bit disappointed about the extra delays, I do understand but hope that this represents a more accurate timeline. Though I do have a concern if that timeline is correct (specifically for the PM6's). I know others have had (or claimed) potential issues with shipping addresses and timelines due to moving and the like, and it appears with this new timeline I may have a shipping issue as well, specifically because I will be gone most of the month of May and would prefer not to have a box sitting outside my front door for potentially 2 weeks or more. If need be is there any way to potentially delay the ship date of the order or switch the address? I will of course be hoping mine gets shipped out before then, but there will almost certainly be a cut off date for me where I need to change it.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #13,202 of 24,683
Hey Bob, glad to see you sounding more like your usual self :smile: . I'm sending good vibes your way so that Trinity staff and family have the best of health in the days to come

How's the US allocation of the non-Air gear (Master, Hunter, PM6, etc) coming along? I can't imagine you're sending the Hunters and PM6's to Alabama one at a time, are you?

Take care bud... glad to see you back on here!

Feeling the vibes buddy, appreciated.

He USA allocation is on the way over now.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #13,203 of 24,683
Bob, while I do get the frustration some had and how much group influence made many doubt, I couldn't help but empathize with Trinity. I've been backing crowdfundings for a while and always respected issues with delivery due to logistics issues. Having to factor in family issues makes it that much harder.

I don't feel an apology is necessary for me, but I appreciate seeing this for others who don't feel the same way. Very humble gesture.

Also, wondering when we're expecting icarus III?

Good luck with the rest of the assembly!

Thank you. its greatly appreciated.

On balance my communication has been poor over these past weeks and my aggression rather than level headed reply did nothing to help.

Icarus III is in production now, will be a great little unit and we will be shipping out a sample to a head-fi member to get some early impressions, there will be no tweaks or changes and is in full production.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #13,205 of 24,683
  @Bobtrinity Sorry to hear about your son, and happy to hear he's on the up and up. As a father myself, that is something that hits home. I wish him all the best, and I'm happy to see you back here being the Bob of old. Some people went a bit far here, but I think the updates and clarity was all that was missing for most. Thanks for the current update. 

Thank you. 

Back to form and we will look after everyone.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #13,206 of 24,683

Have you had a shipping notification? We know the problems with time lines and shipping to India

Best I can suggest is sending me an email enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com

I had one "Getting your order ready" notification but I suppose it isn't the shipping notification, is it?
I emailed to Jake but have never got a proper reply. (I am sorry but it is what it is.) I know it will ship but "will ship soon" isn't going to help if it hasn't shipped at all.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #13,207 of 24,683
  Bob, sorry to hear about your son. And while I am a bit disappointed about the extra delays, I do understand but hope that this represents a more accurate timeline. Though I do have a concern if that timeline is correct (specifically for the PM6's). I know others have had (or claimed) potential issues with shipping addresses and timelines due to moving and the like, and it appears with this new timeline I may have a shipping issue as well, specifically because I will be gone most of the month of May and would prefer not to have a box sitting outside my front door for potentially 2 weeks or more. If need be is there any way to potentially delay the ship date of the order or switch the address? I will of course be hoping mine gets shipped out before then, but there will almost certainly be a cut off date for me where I need to change it.

Hi

The time line is pretty safe knowing how much we have already moved.

However we can make any arrangements you wish to make regarding shipping. so if it needs to be shipped somewhere else all you have to do is ask.

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #13,208 of 24,683
Hi Bob, nice to see you back. I am glad that things are getting better home.

What are your plans with Icarus IV? Will it have similar tuning as Icarus III? What is the time frame of its introduction? 

Thank you.

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #13,209 of 24,683
  I had one "Getting your order ready" notification but I suppose it isn't the shipping notification, is it?
I emailed to Jake but have never got a proper reply. (I am sorry but it is what it is.) I know it will ship but "will ship soon" isn't going to help if it hasn't shipped at all.

Send me an email and i will find out for you. In your email include your name you used at the time of order or your order number.

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:01 AM Post #13,211 of 24,683
  Hi Bob, nice to see you back. I am glad that things are getting better home.

What are your plans with Icarus IV? Will it have similar tuning as Icarus III? What is the time frame of its introduction? 

Thank you.

Hi

Icarus IV is still under development and have been making some tweaks. Tuning is different and uses a slightly different set up. I would hope to share more in around 4 weeks time.

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #13,214 of 24,683
Did you get them from our site or kickstarters?

Most Airs in Asia have shipped although i think we still have a tiny amount left to ship there.

They will or have been​ shipped separately.

I purchased them on KS. Does it take long to check the status of my order? I might be moving this place in the next few weeks or months, and although my family will be at my house, it will probably cost over $50 to ship, so I'd like to know in estimate when I will receive them.

I will email you or Jake for it if that's better.

Thanks.

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #13,215 of 24,683
I purchased them on KS. Does it take long to check the status of my order? I might be moving this place in the next few weeks or months, and although my family will be at my house, it will probably cost over $50 to ship, so I'd like to know in estimate when I will receive them.

I will email you or Jake for it if that's better.

Thanks.

If you could email jake he will be able to tell you everything you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back