TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 3, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #13,231 of 24,683
Thank you for the update Bob. A good and transparent communication like this is important. Wish the best for your family and so long as Trinity can keep up the good attitude in the future I will definitely be returning as a customer!

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #13,232 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity On the AD - are they still being marketed as a versitile IEM for workout/runners? I think a lot of us were surprised with the radical design change and were questioning whether they would still fit the functions of the original Atlas. I now a lot of people were thinking the Nylon cord would not hold up well to working out?

Best

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:26 AM Post #13,233 of 24,683
  Ho Bob, I wish recovery for your son.

Im interesting in which phase the Atlas Delta series now? I have waiting 4 month and just what i have is: We've accepted your order...
What can you say about how much time i need to wait my order? Thnks.

Master, Vyrus, AD and  Airs etc are shipping now, all of the UK Master, Vyrus and AD should be cleared by tomorrow.

AD - Atlas Delta

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #13,234 of 24,683
  Hello Head-fi people,

Time for an up-date.

So let me start by saying that I first owe quite a few people an apology with my aggressive behaviour on this thread. This is not my typical outlook or attitude and tend to be the glass half full guy. So to any I may have offended or upset or just felt I was plain rude I would like to apologise unreservedly.

Perhaps I should I explain myself, first of all the main issues have been time lines for both the master 6 and Hunter and all the changes that had to be made, then large delays with drivers, the shells for the Hunter dragging on forever as they are a nightmare to make and then with everything been hand done on the hunter and Master 6 it has been a giant struggle to get everything done within a time frame we set, added to the work load and my disabled son being very ill has not helped my mindset. I just wanted to give you guys some idea why I went from nice guy to complete idiot. I don't expect any sympathy for any of the above as its not needed or deserved and also why I have not mentioned it before, our issues should not be yours.

So lets get on to whats been happening, well we bit off more than we could chew, big time! Having all these orders is great and financially fantastic however our crew is exceptionally tiny. Shipping has not been happening as fast as we wanted which has been hampered by having to build gear as we go (Hunter/Master 6). Add in some staff illness and we get set back each day.

We have some Hunter and Master 6 to work through and finish build (about 290 total) left to make. I think the biggest issue is the Master 6 and Hunter as this project went on so long and I know you guys want your new gear but I just hadn't realised the mountain of a task of making these the way we have. Again all i can do is apologise.

Everything else we had in build was pretty much done on time, Master, Vyrus V2, AD and Air.

Huge swathes of people have had confirmations and have stuff on the way.

Now here is the bit you will either be on board with or not. We need your continued support to finish these final few hunter and master 6 builds, I need to ask for more of your patience. I know many of you will want to tell me to go screwk myself and I can't say as I blame you if you did. Our aim has always been about bringing high end audio to you without the cost and as things have gotten more complex so has the challenges, we can only learn from it.

If any of you feel that your patience has been tested to the limit email me at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com and get you out of your order without penalty although I hope honestly many of you don't wish to chose that option as these have all been built especially for you.

I just want to make it clear it is only the Master 6 and Hunter that we had been so far behind on due to the hand built nature and components delays.

I have had to stay away from the forums for a short while to get things handled, deal with my son and get my mindset right for the final push.

I am back, lets discuss , let me try and make amends and any that feel the need to part ways lets try and do so in an amicable way.

Sincerely
Bob

Just bringing the post forward 

Apr 3, 2017 at 11:05 AM Post #13,235 of 24,683

Now here is the bit you will either be on board with or not. We need your continued support to finish these final few hunter and master 6 builds, I need to ask for more of your patience. I know many of you will want to tell me to go screwk myself and I can't say as I blame you if you did. Our aim has always been about bringing high end audio to you without the cost and as things have gotten more complex so has the challenges, we can only learn from it.

If any of you feel that your patience has been tested to the limit email me at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com and get you out of your order without penalty although I hope honestly many of you don't wish to chose that option as these have all been built especially for you.

I just want to make it clear it is only the Master 6 and Hunter that we had been so far behind on due to the hand built nature and components delays.

I have had to stay away from the forums for a short while to get things handled, deal with my son and get my mindset right for the final push.

I am back, lets discuss , let me try and make amends and any that feel the need to part ways lets try and do so in an amicable way.

Sincerely
Bob

Thanks for the update Bob!
Personally I don't mind waiting as long as the quality control of the product is maintained. I rather experience delay than receiving less than perfect product. Just update us if delay is unavoidable.

And yes... family first. All the best!

Apr 3, 2017 at 11:20 AM Post #13,236 of 24,683
Bobtrinity nice to see you back to form and as I'm currently (mentally) weighed down by my own problems with my little one - i know the feeling and my thoughts are with you.

Thank you for bringing some positivity back to the thread and i hope we can all maintain it that way (please!).

Someone else mentioned it but for those that have a website ordered PM6/hunter and a kickstarter Air, will they ship together or in septate packages?

Apr 3, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #13,238 of 24,683
I saw an unanswered question regarding Air orders shipped to the US and figured I'll pose the question again as well since I'm also curious about it. For the orders that are coming to the US now (apparently), are they going to then need to be sorted out again after reaching the Alabama distro center? For example, if they've shipped now, I'd expect the distro to receive it mid-late this week, so it would be reasonable to expect my Airs next week or the week after, correct?

Thanks for the update @Bobtrinity, should put people a little more at rest. Also, a little curious but were you guys ever able to fulfill member requests on getting specific serial numbers on the Hunter orders? No such thing for the PM6 since that wasn't originally intended to be limited run, but the Hunter was always going to be limited run. What was the decision on the serial number assignment? Did you decide to do it or not for giving people specifically requested serial numbers (assuming they were available)?

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:00 PM Post #13,240 of 24,683
  I saw an unanswered question regarding Air orders shipped to the US and figured I'll pose the question again as well since I'm also curious about it. For the orders that are coming to the US now (apparently), are they going to then need to be sorted out again after reaching the Alabama distro center? For example, if they've shipped now, I'd expect the distro to receive it mid-late this week, so it would be reasonable to expect my Airs next week or the week after, correct?

Thanks for the update @Bobtrinity, should put people a little more at rest. Also, a little curious but were you guys ever able to fulfill member requests on getting specific serial numbers on the Hunter orders? No such thing for the PM6 since that wasn't originally intended to be limited run, but the Hunter was always going to be limited run. What was the decision on the serial number assignment? Did you decide to do it or not for giving people specifically requested serial numbers (assuming they were available)?

Hi

No sorting required. All packing info is already there in the USA and they have the pick sheets sorted. So as soon as they arrive they will ship out daily until all shipped.

As for the serial numbers we tried to accommodate everyones request and have a internal registry for the serial numbers so we know who owns what etc.

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #13,241 of 24,683

Hi

No sorting required. All packing info is already there in the USA and they have the pick sheets sorted. So as soon as they arrive they will ship out daily until all shipped.

As for the serial numbers we tried to accommodate everyones request and have a internal registry for the serial numbers so we know who owns what etc.

just to be clear, are ALL US orders on the way to alabama minus unbuilt hunters and 6's?  ad, air, master, vyrus II?

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #13,242 of 24,683
Just one thing guys I want to mention, I will do my upmost to keep up with this thread but it moves along at such a pace i am not entirely sure how doable that will be, so if you need to repeat a question please do, its not that i will be ignoring anyone but I still need to be making stuff :wink:

Also I will be at Canjam this weekend if anyone would like to have a proper chat. 

So I can be pretty certain that on thursday this week I won't get chance to post much due to travelling but will do my best and between monday and tuesday maybe a little hit and miss. 

Just wanted you to know rather than think I had vanished.

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #13,243 of 24,683
I
Once again cheers for the update Bob.....would rather wait and get my iems when you think they aee finished and passed all inspection, just keep the uodates coming if any problems .....looking forward to hearing them :grinning:

I am going to email you and ask a couple of questions as i have multiple orders with you, know your a busy man but if someone could answer my questions in the next few days that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back