TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 1, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #13,126 of 24,683
No those are the Airs.  They mentioned it in the comments on instagram.

yeah atleast that picture gave the AIR owners some sort of relief cuz one fine day they pulled out of their website(jan?) and they dont exist anymore anywhere unless trnity update us about its progress........:frowning2:

Apr 2, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #13,127 of 24,683
So, it's well into the night over the big pond, and we still have no updates, no idea if they've even made it to Alabama for North America distribution.

Another promise that appears to be worth about as much as your average skullcandy earbuds.... Nothing.

You sure? Skullcandy IEMs are worth at least $2 to somebody
wink.gif
. And they don't sound like nothing either; they sound horrible, which is definitely something
tongue.gif

As for all the Trinity stuff, it would be nice to get an update on things. Not for the sake of updating, but because it's a situation in which an update is needed. If previously (and I'm talking way back long ago) they had said "we'll send out an update in March for x/y/z reasons, expect radio silence until then", I'd say it's appropriate to give an update to follow up within March. Likewise, last week we got an email along the lines of "we bit off more than we could chew (oh boy Bob, that's an understatement if I've ever seen one), things should be looking up in about a week"; it's only fair that at the end of the week following that sort of update, there should be another one to report how things have gone, whether it be good or bad news. In a way, it's like how the celebrity world works: sometimes any news is better than no news. It's also totally a customer service thing; if you tell someone "gimme a week", it's reasonable for them to ask at the end of that week "how's it gone?" and whether you have to give good news or bad news, you should give some news.
Yes, there's the argument that it takes time to write up an update or an email or whatever, but it really could save some headache in the end for all involved. Any good notification system is going to allow a batch sendout to every address in the database and even a simple message will do: "bit disappointed, haven't gotten everything out yet, will continue to put things together without working the team to death on weekends" or "we did it! everything's out the door and this time we mean it!"

I'll continue to wait for mine, but I can do that because I have other IEMs to fill my time. Some aren't so lucky and those who aren't and need something ASAP, I'd like to point out that a pre-order item isn't the best choice and that advice doesn't only apply to Trinity products.

Apr 2, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #13,129 of 24,683
  You sure? Skullcandy IEMs are worth at least $2 to somebody
wink.gif
. And they don't sound like nothing either; they sound horrible, which is definitely something
tongue.gif

As for all the Trinity stuff, it would be nice to get an update on things. Not for the sake of updating, but because it's a situation in which an update is needed. If previously (and I'm talking way back long ago) they had said "we'll send out an update in March for x/y/z reasons, expect radio silence until then", I'd say it's appropriate to give an update to follow up within March. Likewise, last week we got an email along the lines of "we bit off more than we could chew (oh boy Bob, that's an understatement if I've ever seen one), things should be looking up in about a week"; it's only fair that at the end of the week following that sort of update, there should be another one to report how things have gone, whether it be good or bad news. In a way, it's like how the celebrity world works: sometimes any news is better than no news. It's also totally a customer service thing; if you tell someone "gimme a week", it's reasonable for them to ask at the end of that week "how's it gone?" and whether you have to give good news or bad news, you should give some news.
Yes, there's the argument that it takes time to write up an update or an email or whatever, but it really could save some headache in the end for all involved. Any good notification system is going to allow a batch sendout to every address in the database and even a simple message will do: "bit disappointed, haven't gotten everything out yet, will continue to put things together without working the team to death on weekends" or "we did it! everything's out the door and this time we mean it!"

I'll continue to wait for mine, but I can do that because I have other IEMs to fill my time. Some aren't so lucky and those who aren't and need something ASAP, I'd like to point out that a pre-order item isn't the best choice and that advice doesn't only apply to Trinity products.

​My story of no IEM: I had a pair of Shure 315s that I've been using for over a year. Then I got a pair of Sabres with the clearance discount. I then gave my Shures away to a friend as I was enjoying the Sabres a lot. Then the shell of my Sabres came apart and Jake advised me to send them back. This was early March already, so I was like "Fine, I'll send them back, according to the latest info (which is SURELY correct as there've been so many delays now) I should be getting my PM6s in the next week, MAYBE in 2 weeks time.

Now here I am more than 3 weeks later and still no IEM to listen to. Frustrated as hell.

Apr 2, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #13,130 of 24,683

​My story of no IEM: I had a pair of Shure 315s that I've been using for over a year. Then I got a pair of Sabres with the clearance discount. I then gave my Shures away to a friend as I was enjoying the Sabres a lot. Then the shell of my Sabres came apart and Jake advised me to send them back. This was early March already, so I was like "Fine, I'll send them back, according to the latest info (which is SURELY correct as there've been so many delays now) I should be getting my PM6s in the next week, MAYBE in 2 weeks time.

Now here I am more than 3 weeks later and still no IEM to listen to. Frustrated as hell.

dont count on it. there been no updates this week.

Apr 2, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #13,135 of 24,683
I stayed away from this thread for almost 3 months because the tantrum based talk was to much to a 30y old, i cant even imagine how the older folks hold on to it (the thread) for so long. Going forward to this moment it seems tradition hasn't changed and voila, complains, complains, complains. New costumers i totally understand but there are so many among those that bought multiple items and one would thought they learned how this (unfortunately) works.

I hope that for their next product they give 2 or 3 more months then what they expee it will take for clients to receive the products though.

See you in another month or so.

Apr 2, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #13,137 of 24,683
[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zR44DhlIDN8[/VIDEO]

Apr 2, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #13,139 of 24,683
I stayed away from this thread for almost 3 months because the tantrum based talk was to much to a 30y old, i cant even imagine how the older folks hold on to it (the thread) for so long. Going forward to this moment it seems tradition hasn't changed and voila, complains, complains, complains. New costumers i totally understand but there are so many among those that bought multiple items and one would thought they learned how this (unfortunately) works.

I hope that for their next product they give 2 or 3 more months then what they expee it will take for clients to receive the products though.

See you in another month or so.

Bob did mention they'll probably never do pre orders again... For sure next production run (Icarus IV and other) will be much different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back