TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 2, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #13,142 of 24,683
Tbh, I've stopped worrying whether they arrive or not. I've kind of lost interest in the iem's and the company and no longer see them as anything to worry about.

When they get their act together, great; they'll arrive I guess. The company needs to sort itself out but a bonus would be to see a message that is true concerning what is actually going on there with regards to these iem's.

Apr 2, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #13,143 of 24,683
Tbh, I've stopped worrying whether they arrive or not. I've kind of lost interest in the iem's and the company and no longer see them as anything to worry about.

When they get their act together, great; they'll arrive I guess. The company needs to sort itself out but a bonus would be to see a message that is true concerning what is actually going on there with regards to these iem's.

If you got a disposable income then yeah thats fine but some of us think £200+ on an item with this kind of customer service and info is unacceptable. 
Its a lot of money to some people to have given a company 4 months+ and still not have a clue on whats going on with it. 

Apr 2, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #13,144 of 24,683
Oh yes, it's unacceptable especially given that aggressive attitude about 'conspiracies etc. I mean, what do they expect when they behave like this?

It is disposable income for me and I wouldn't be buying any headphone if it were a struggle for me but I have really kind of lost interest if I'm honest and don't really care too much any longer what they do or don't do.

Eventually, something will have to happen but what a mess ..........

Apr 2, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #13,145 of 24,683
If you got a disposable income then yeah thats fine but some of us think £200+ on an item with this kind of customer service and info is unacceptable. 
Its a lot of money to some people to have given a company 4 months+ and still not have a clue on whats going on with it. 

4+ months? It's only been an issue very recently...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back