Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #2,656 of 10,312
Quote:
Yet again Frank leaves us speechless with the quality of his craftsmanship! 
Whats a Gozee Hifimanrookie??? LOL Apart from apparently Frank is one! 

See now Im feeling impatient and want to see some sexy pictures of my cable and adaptor.... 
frown.gif

Hifimanrookie makes up words when he gets excited....
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM Post #2,657 of 10,312
Mar 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #2,658 of 10,312
Quote:
thats a great looking cable frank. im sure the sound will be good. 
do you have any plans to make 8 wire silver widow and black widow hybrid? im really curious on how it sounds since the silver poison and scorpion hybrid sounds really good.

I intend on releasing every type of cable imaginable 
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately i don't currently have Black Widow in the same size, but funnily enough, i was thinking of ordering some just a couple days of ago, so i will get some soon.

Mar 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #2,659 of 10,312
Quote:

I noticed lmao!
& I thought I was bonkers?!

We three are the crazy bunch of the headfi community..and i believe i am the most normal one of us..
biggrin.gif

but seriously...am wondering about something..u guys know me by now...i am very direct and somtimes a bit of a pain in the ass in defending what i believe in..i know..
biggrin.gif
but...
plsfrank..i am curious..how many people who ORDERED WITH U actually asked for a refund..as i have a feeling there wont be many..if u find this to personal i understand frank..but am just curious...my procurement guts tell me i know the answer already..but i think its only fair to open up...so there are no misunderstandings here..
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #2,660 of 10,312
Well, if its any consolation, I've been waiting 4 months for my cables. I don't mind the wait, because I know Frank will not disappoint.

i have no idea how long I have been waiting but roughly the same but I did add 2 cables along the way so not all franks fault. it could be faster but I have no doubt I'll be getting them. patience is key when ordering custom made products. I did get an email back a few days ago saying 3 weeks or so for my cables

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #2,661 of 10,312
Quote:
We three are the crazy bunch of the headfi community..and i believe i am the most normal one of us..
biggrin.gif

but seriously...am wondering about something..u guys know me by now...i am very direct and somtimes a bit of a pain in the ass in defending what i believe in..i know..
biggrin.gif
but...
plsfrank..i am curious..how many people who ORDERED WITH U actually asked for a refund..as i have a feeling there wont be many..if u find this to personal i understand frank..but am just curious...my procurement guts tell me i know the answer already..but i think its only fair to open up...so there are no misunderstandings here..
wink.gif

Indeed we are Dave, Indeed we are! 
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #2,662 of 10,312
Quote:
i have no idea how long I have been waiting but roughly the same but I did add 2 cables along the way so not all franks fault. it could be faster but I have no doubt I'll be getting them. patience is key when ordering custom made products. I did get an email back a few days ago saying 3 weeks or so for my cables

Sorry for the delay mate, the next batch is IEM cables, these are easier to make, as most have the OM connectors, so less work for me, and being only 4ft, they are quicker to braid, so the whole batch will only take a week or so.

After that i will do the headphone cable batch, this batch will be larger then the current one, about 200 cables, but this time, i will first fut all the headphone connectors on all of the cables, and after that, they will be split in to a few groups, so that the ones ordered earlier will ship sooner as they will be completed first, rather then shipping them all together. So those waiting longer, will get them quicker.

Everyone who has ordered cables from me, will get them sooner or later, there is no doubt about that.

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #2,663 of 10,312
no worries on my end. it gets done whenever it gets done. I'm not losing any sleep about it taking a few extra weeks. I am however losing sleep from my he6 :D

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #2,664 of 10,312
Quote:
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
but...
wink.gif

The only crazy one is you my friend, the rest of us are very sane, or are we. 
biggrin.gif

Fortunately, other then the one i refunded, mentioned earlier, i have not had any refund request and again i thank you all with all my heart, for your great patience. Thank you.

I promise everyone's cable will be perfect and hopefully you would feel it was worth the  wait.  I over promised people and i take full responsibility for that, it was not done on intention as at the time, i honestly believed i could get the cables out in the times given, i guess i just did not realize that it takes much longer to make sure they are all made well, but then again, that is no excuse. Sorry.

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #2,665 of 10,312
Once these next batches go out, i will hold some sort of raffle for those that have been effected by the long delays. There will be some amazing prizes, Piccolino and Widow cables and an Amp or Headphone.

Also one for all existing customers.

Winners will be chosen at random.

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM Post #2,666 of 10,312
I like prizes!...They sound great!

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #2,667 of 10,312
Once these next batches go out, i will hold some sort of raffle for those that have been effected by the long delays. There will be some amazing prizes, Piccolino and Widow cables and an Amp or Headphone.

Great, great idea :D

Mar 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #2,668 of 10,312
Mar 9, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #2,669 of 10,312
Me me me me me me me..oops..i am waiting a trillion weeks already..okay okay..i admit a bit off the truth..but.. damn..i wanna win something..again.an adapter cable would be nice...lolz..pretty plz!!! To greedy huh? Oh well...thats what happens when ur intoxicated..u become a spoiled brat  or was it just plain greedy?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back