Tidal Lossless Streaming
May 1, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #827 of 5,203
I was actually expecting dropouts but I've never had even one using iPhone with LTE internet connection unless I'm in the car moving. Im really happy with this. USD20 a month for millions of cd quality recordings...again, wow.

May 1, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #830 of 5,203
Very interested in at least trying the free trial.   I do most of my listening off line.  Can someone tell me if the Android app gives you the ability to store music on your SD card?  I have an LG G3 with a rather spacious card installed.

May 1, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #831 of 5,203
test failed
frown.gif

maybe this is the reason 
 Originally Posted by endlesscycles 
Received this morning:

Hi Marshall,We are not exactly sure when all will be moved, but I have been told that everything should be transfered in 2 months, so if you try again end of June it should work smoothly.
Best Regards,
Erik

May 1, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #832 of 5,203
test failed :frowning2:  

maybe this is the reason 
[COLOR=333333] Originally Posted by endlesscycles [COLOR=417394]
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Received this morning:

Hi Marshall,[COLOR=2B2E2F]We are not exactly sure when all will be moved, but I have been told that everything should be transfered in 2 months, so if you try again end of June it should work smoothly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=500050][COLOR=2B2E2F]Best Regards,[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=2B2E2F]Erik[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Huh??

May 1, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #834 of 5,203
there moving so mabye wen tere done at the end of june,drop outs will bi fixed?

How sure are you that's it's not your internet connection that's causing the dropouts? I subscribed to the Hi-Fi version and haven't experienced any drop out at all, unless I'm moving in car as I've said.

May 1, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #835 of 5,203
have tested it 94mbps, plus iit was fine 3 moths. ago s o im thinking is to do with tidal moving.
maybe im wrong hope it gets fixed. guess im stuck with webb player until then.

netflix is fine so is viaplay.

May 1, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #836 of 5,203

I love this album, too!  I have the CD - purchased before Tidal.  Her live version of Take Me To The River is stunning (among other great tracks on that album.)

http://tidalhifi.com/track/36444270

Hey Cuiter23 - I'm bummed I can't find that album on Tidal, but thanks for the pic!  How well mastered is it?

Mike

I haven't gotten a chance to listen to it until now and it sounds good. I'm not sure if its a remastered album version but I don't think so.

On another note, not sure if you checked out this album on Tidal yet but it sounds AMAZING:

Babyface MTV Unplugged NYC 1997

Been rocking out to that for the past week.. . simply amazing

May 1, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #837 of 5,203
Does anyone know what happened to the Mac OS / Windows apps for TIDAL? They've been removed from the downloads page.

Apologies is this was discussed earlier and I missed it.

May 1, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #838 of 5,203
  Very interested in at least trying the free trial.   I do most of my listening off line.  Can someone tell me if the Android app gives you the ability to store music on your SD card?  I have an LG G3 with a rather spacious card installed.

Yes you can! i have LG G3 with external card. In Tidal settings for Tidal you can choose where to store offline music.

May 1, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #839 of 5,203
  Yes you can! i have LG G3 with external card. In Tidal settings for Tidal you can choose where to store offline music.

thanks much.  Downloaded the app and really like some things and others not so much.  Going to use it this weekend and see how I feel.  Certainly do love the sound quality though.  And of course the ability to download to the SD card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back