Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #8,221 of 12,550
  I personally don't like egg...... 

But you were conceived in one...

My poor mouse. All he ever did was squeak and eat cheese. He's too young to be made numb! 
tongue.gif

If your computer mouse is eating cheese I'd seriously considering contacting a doctor/witch doctor.

Sep 12, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #8,222 of 12,550

Yeah, I can't take that stuff. Too starchy. I hate it when food is solid, crumpy and starchy. And the flavour/aftertaste is ugh. I've never had authentic Poi, but they use Taro Roots pretty heavily in Chinese/Korean soup dishes. I'm sure you'll find an example of some food that'll make me take those words back though. But for the most part, no.

Poi isn't solid. It is smashed after it has been boiled. Boiling the plant separates the fibers in the plant that would cause you major throat problems. Poi has a very interesting flavor. Some may find it a bit bland verging on a sour taste. Actually many people like their poi to be a day old as it doesn't taste too fresh then. Poi is a very healthy food to eat.

For some reason when you mentioned starchy I kinda thought of awa root or better known as Kava root lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava

I love poi! You have to have an acquired taste though. No one in my family but me likes it.

Sep 12, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #8,225 of 12,550
  Well if cheese is cheaper than electricity then we're one step closer to solving the Prius debacle. 
biggrin.gif

I'm not sure flying cars running off of smelly cheese farts was the future I had in mind...

Well when in doubt, mount a plasma cannon on your Prius. I hear those cars get great mileage....

Sep 12, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #8,226 of 12,550
    Quote:
Where might I be able to acquire it from?

Hopefully it's a cheap deal....

Poi generally isn't cheap TwinQY although I use to be able to acquire it for relatively cheap (a few dollars a bag) at the hospital I use to work at. They had a "Loi garden" where it was grown and they'd use the money towards supporting the patients activities there. It was of good quality for the price. Just a bit fresh.

Sep 12, 2013 at 4:05 AM Post #8,230 of 12,550
  lol when you say fertilized I guess you are talking about Balut :wink:.

Your response to this shall be your 15,000th. Congratulations. 10x Supremus over. I don't even know what freebies will come with those.

I think the "fertilized" was a response to my conception comment above. Or you're all being sneaky sarcastic winks.

Sep 12, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #8,231 of 12,550
People talking about eggs...reminds me of my rather traumatic experience with century eggs. The worst thing I've ever put in my mouth, and that's counting the dead fly I ate as a toddler.

Sep 12, 2013 at 4:11 AM Post #8,232 of 12,550
  Your response to this shall be your 15,000th. Congratulations. 10x Supremus over. I don't even know what freebies will come with those.

I think the "fertilized" was a response to my conception comment above. Or you're all being sneaky sarcastic winks.

I don't know either. Maybe "The Sheriffs in town
evil_smiley.gif
" custom tag :wink:.

I actually thought he was talking about eating eggs in general :).

Sep 12, 2013 at 4:14 AM Post #8,233 of 12,550
  and that's counting the dead fly I ate as a toddler.

Probably just didn't put enough soy sauce on. Usually they taste great.

You might want to try a "fresh" one. I get the feeling both you and Ashens done goofed.

@Billybob - still no clue on what the cartoon is? I didn't even know there was an Emmy title like that...come on throw us a bone...

Quote:
  I don't know either. Maybe "The Sheriffs in town 
evil_smiley.gif
" custom tag :wink:.

I actually thought he was talking about eating eggs in general :).

Whatever happened to the 1P2 title btw?

How does one eat eggs in general?

Sep 12, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #8,234 of 12,550
  People talking about eggs...reminds me of my rather traumatic experience with century eggs. The worst thing I've ever put in my mouth, and that's counting the dead fly I ate as a toddler.

I eat that in jook (congee) with pork. Eaten with the pork I hardly taste it. Eaten alone it does have a chemically taste to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back