Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #8,162 of 12,550

LOLOLOL! 
biggrin.gif
This thread, this where lee is free to be lee!

Well it's not a total snob-fest where everyone loves the smell of their own farts (if you get my meaning :wink:.

There's a Prius Owners Thread on Head-Fi? 
wink.gif

I'm actually surprised that Space Ghost hasn't popped up yet.  Also, I just realized that there's some overlap with Tune June in this month's theme.

We are only 1/3rd of the way through September - we still have lots of days to go...

I'm trying to mix it up - old, new, obscure, well-known. Wait until you see tonight's entry - a VERY long running character on an iconic American TV show, yet I will be bet no more than 1 or 2 here will have ever seen it before...
wink.gif

And you are right, of course, many superheros are 'toons, but not all 'toons are superheros...

Okay, fair enough.  Lemme know if you want me to dig up the gleep/gloop avatar for some reason. 
smile.gif

Just went on a posting binge.

One of these days, Ima go back and dig up what you said about never being about to post enough to make Supremus. 
wink.gif

Jeez o pete y'all. I'm gone for 4 days and you add 356 posts... crymanitley. Hope you weren't worried about your favorite horse getting shipped off to be Turner into glue.

I think it's your crazy tornado weather that we worry about more than anything else.

Sep 11, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #8,163 of 12,550

I try not to.

I like Moleskins, they're familiar and reliable.
smile.gif

But they don't smell like tea. My old ones smelled like Mochi.

How would even do that here?

Logistical Atari. The neverending battle of pointing out various fallacies so rampant on here, such as cheese being edible, and pineapples sucking.

Love my Ahi-shoyu poke. Even Genki sushi has good poke. The rice isn't hot (at least I think not lol?) and due to this I like how it goes with the poke. Poke is basically like sushi. I could easily eat a lbs of it one sitting. I get sick to my stomach though with hot rice and raw fish. It ends up cooking it partially and destroying the texture. Plus you have this gross after taste due to it. Either the fish is raw or cooked. Don't like in between....

Hmm, sounds good. I'll have to respond to this later.

Well it's not a total snob-fest where everyone loves the smell of their own farts (if you get my meaning :wink:.

My farts happen to be nothing short of amazing smelling. Very aromatic. Sometimes you can just taste the baby carrots. In fact I often stick my head near my rear end for a brief wallow. Cats are also quite good for this.

I'm trying to mix it up - old, new, obscure, well-known. Wait until you see tonight's entry - a VERY long running character on an iconic American TV show, yet I will be bet no more than 1 or 2 here will have ever seen it before...
wink.gif

This one has to be Son Goku.

popcorn.gif
Popped pineapple, not popcorn.

Popped, pureed, pudding, pulled. All are good.

Hope you weren't worried about your favorite horse getting shipped off to be Turner into glue.

*looks at bottle of glue labeled Jeff near desk*
They said they had finished the job! 
mad.gif

Guaranteed to attract vampire bats, goony birds, quolls, wolverines, hammerhead sharks, rodents, fungal infections, and other assorted living detritus.

Wear at your own risk

Recommend you eat lots of pineapple to counter the negtive effects of this abyssmal choice of sartorial mega-fail.

Recommend you eat lots of pineapple anyways.

Sep 11, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #8,165 of 12,550

wink.gif

Uh oh, a giant cloud of smug has descended on HF! :D

My farts happen to be nothing short of amazing smelling. Very aromatic. Sometimes you can just taste the baby carrots. In fact I often stick my head near my rear end for a brief wallow. Cats are also quite good for this.

So good that it's like eating twice??

Sep 11, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #8,167 of 12,550
They goofed when they made that banner. They mirrored all the letters except for the p's, which they just shifted down. FAIL!

Sep 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #8,168 of 12,550
wink.gif

lol and the audacity of it all. Prius owners overtaking me on the Highway because I'm not going 90 mph :wink:.

Originally Posted by TwinQY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm, sounds good. I'll have to respond to this later.

It's so good. Especially the Foodland store in Kailua. I could seriously eat it everyday :).

Oh no the Twink has been contaminated from various Prius-appreciation threads :wink:. Be careful you may be turned in for animal cruelty :p.

Sep 11, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #8,169 of 12,550
  They goofed when they made that banner. They mirrored all the letters except for the p's, which they just shifted down. FAIL!

Just what I would expect from pineapple lovers......

Sep 11, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #8,170 of 12,550
lol and the audacity of it all. Prius owners overtaking me on the Highway because I'm not going 90 mph :wink:.

It's so good. Especially the Foodland store in Kailua. I could seriously eat it everyday :).

Oh no the Twink has been contaminated from various Prius-appreciation threads :wink:. Be careful you may be turned in for animal cruelty :p.

Humpf - I wish - I regularly have to weave my way through a sea of Priusi all going exactly 60 MPH. My kingdom for a plasma cannon!! I would burn a clear space (exactly 1 car width wide) out in front of me as I'm doing 105 MPH down the freeway...

Sep 11, 2013 at 7:10 PM Post #8,171 of 12,550
Humpf - I wish - I regularly have to weave my way through a sea of Priusi all going exactly 60 MPH. My kingdom for a plasma cannon!! I would burn a clear space (exactly 1 car width wide) out in front of me as I'm doing 105 MPH down the freeway...

And they are probably staring at the dashboard displays checking their instantaneous mileage figures....lol.

Sep 11, 2013 at 7:18 PM Post #8,172 of 12,550

Then eat it everyday. It might go great with Kikkoman.

It's not like I'm force-feeding curded bovine tit juice to them or anything...

Just what I would expect from pineapple lovers......

Unfortunately you can't expect anything from cheese lovers. That's why they're so dangerous. 

Here's an example of how they've simply defied the logistics of common sense.

It most certainly is. You can't spell "amazing" without "cheese." Actually, you can, and the two share absolutely no letters, but still. Cheese. Amazing.

Quote:

From what I see above, I wouldn't be preaching about spelling and letters if I were you...

Sep 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #8,173 of 12,550

And they are probably staring at the dashboard displays checking their instantaneous mileage figures....lol.

I actually have one of those devices in my car. It came standard with it. But my car is like 9 or 10 years old now.

lol Mr. road rage. I'm pretty much over rushing all the time. There's really no point. Basically just wasting gas and putting excessive wear and tear racing from traffic light to traffic light. I tend to go 5 mph over the speed limit unless I'm coasting and I'll go faster if cops aren't around. What's funny is when I don't rush I tend to even beat those who are rushing and I pass them on the green lights lol.

Sep 11, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #8,174 of 12,550

LOL
I've found that most Prius drivers are dumb, literally. They drive really slow, and they always drive in the left lane, which is the passing lane in the USA. Prius drivers drive like most old people do..

Sep 11, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #8,175 of 12,550
Prius people are the old people...of the future. With their compulsive lifestyles they'll be outliving us 2 to 1, no question about it. Just look at the sheer quantities of pineapple they consume.

I never thought I'd say this but I think we should just ban roads for the sake of the next generation. Or keep them if you'd want to let natural selection take its course in a more unnatural way. Street hockey just might be the most efficient solution to overpopulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back