"The Lab"
Mar 1, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #1,084 of 20,136
Will be using this set up today :thumbsup:

Superlux is love 
L3000.gif

Mar 1, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #1,085 of 20,136
Supposd to be some kinda of sponge thingy for comfort ..haha
rolleyes.gif

Comfort huh...kinda makes em look like some sort of Victorian electro-shock device.

I like those pfe 012 so much, I just ordered another pair, and some black filters. It's an absolute steal under $100.

Definitely in my top ten, maybe even top 5.

I was in the need for some new phones (actually, I just wanted a new toy) and found them (pfe 111) bundled with an e6 for $130 at Headphone Bar. Did some research and found a review (Innerfidelity, I think) that piqued my interest. Never heard a BA before, so I gave them a shot. Never once regretted it. Also get some high praise on Joker's thread too. Now that they can be had for $40 ($75 CDN...b'stard exchange rate)it's even better.

Cheers

Mar 1, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #1,086 of 20,136
I'm listening to some Matthew Sweet Daytrotter sessions on the pfe122 I got during one of the first liquidations. Love em. Most comfortable iem I think I have. Just placed an order for the 022 as backup and to see what green filters sound like. Someone was going to send me a set of green and black but I don't think he got around to it. I love the grey but curious on black. Really is a shame phonak closed down their earphone business.

Mar 1, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #1,087 of 20,136
I'm listening to some Matthew Sweet Daytrotter sessions on the pfe122 I got during one of the first liquidations. Love em. Most comfortable iem I think I have. Just placed an order for the 022 as backup and to see what green filters sound like. Someone was going to send me a set of green and black but I don't think he got around to it. I love the grey but curious on black. Really is a shame phonak closed down their earphone business.

Can't stay away!! It's all good though, The Lab rocks. As long as I don't get sucked into buying more gear!!

Anyway, was searching for new music a couple of days ago and much to my surprise I discovered I quite like Megadeth!! 54 years old and just realised I like metal, who would have thought. The joys of discovering new music.

Got some tracks across to my mighty X3 and Dunu DN1000's and I gotta tell ya, the Dunu's love metal!! It's like they were made for it. Seriously guys if you have not heard these IEM's do yourself a favour and pick them up. They are awesome.

Couple of my favourite tracks; CRANK IT UP!!

Mar 1, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #1,088 of 20,136
Superlux is love :L3000:

Yeah baby ....more love to them ..until me grow up and get some decent headphone like HD600...but for now ....after my recent splurge ..gotta lay low ..way low on new toys

Comfort huh...kinda makes em look like some sort of Victorian electro-shock device.

Cheers

Haha..they do look like it ....except now gotta get me a gimp suit ....wooo hooooo

oldmate....that's the beauty of muzik ..keep rockin' mate ...

Btw ..The Lab thread is the da bomb ....for us ..fellow old timer ...and about buying new toys ...there is a master list but my Cayman bank account is frozen atm ...hahahahaaaaaa

Mar 2, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #1,090 of 20,136
I like those pfe 012 so much, I just ordered another pair, and some black filters. It's an absolute steal under $100.

Definitely in my top ten, maybe even top 5.

Where do you get them, Amazon?

Mar 2, 2015 at 4:07 AM Post #1,094 of 20,136
peter123.....congrats buddy ......nice one that one ....:cool:

Thank you my friend. Yes, this really ticks all the boxes forme so far. I need to give them some time (from my experience with the CKR10) but so far so good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back