"The Lab"
Sep 8, 2022 at 9:05 PM Post #20,131 of 20,136
Every time I see The Lab thread update, I feel sad... Used to be such a happening place, almost 8 years ago. Plus, looking at the first few pages with Vince and others sharing their audio gear collection really takes you down the long memory lane.

Sep 9, 2022 at 11:49 AM Post #20,133 of 20,136
Definitely need a lg v60 thinq
Probably a good option, but it'll never happen. I don't even like using my phone for phone stuff. I prefer my phones small and dumb. I'll happily use my laptop for everything else. And keep my dedicated DAPs for music on the outside. But that's just me…

Sep 9, 2022 at 11:59 AM Post #20,134 of 20,136
Probably a good option, but it'll never happen. I don't even like using my phone for phone stuff. I prefer my phones small and dumb. I'll happily use my laptop for everything else. And keep my dedicated DAPs for music on the outside. But that's just me…
Not just you. I also prefer a real camera. It I want apps, I have tablets.

Sep 9, 2022 at 3:50 PM Post #20,135 of 20,136
Not just you. I also prefer a real camera. It I want apps, I have tablets.
I haven't graduated to a tablet yet. I do grudgingly use my phone to control my music server (Daphile). Maybe I'd swear less at it if I had a tablet instead.

Sep 9, 2022 at 4:20 PM Post #20,136 of 20,136
I haven't graduated to a tablet yet. I do grudgingly use my phone to control my music server (Daphile). Maybe I'd swear less at it if I had a tablet instead.
Lol, my tablets are 10 years old! I should replace them because they are so slow....and can't be updated to a new enough OS for many apps. Ì am using the android one right now for headfi because I am too lazy at the moment to sit at my PC and I don't like the weight of my laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back