"The Lab"
May 16, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #5,731 of 20,136
"HAI"!

May 16, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #5,733 of 20,136
Also me think the link posted by Haku deserved to be posted for those who miss it or did not have the time to click on it

Thunderstruck by Steve n Seagull ..Finnish band

Hey Eric. Thanks. Eric.

May 17, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #5,737 of 20,136
Hey Labsters, for those who are still awake (midnight here) or just waking up (Eric?
tongue.gif
), here is my latest review of T-Peos Altone 350: http://www.head-fi.org/products/t-peos-altone-350-hybrid-3-driver-iem/reviews/13158

May 17, 2015 at 12:14 AM Post #5,738 of 20,136
May 17, 2015 at 12:22 AM Post #5,740 of 20,136

Hey Labsters, for those who are still awake (midnight here) or just waking up (Eric?
tongue.gif
), here is my latest review of T-Peos Altone 350: http://www.head-fi.org/products/t-peos-altone-350-hybrid-3-driver-iem/reviews/13158

Wokei is awake since 4 hours ago ....man ...you are a review production line .....what do you for spare time ? LOL

Been working on a whole bunch of reviews for the last few weeks, going through days of burn in, taking pictures, formatting and uploading pictures, taking listening notes, now disciplined myself to spend a few hours a day at night to work on write ups.  Gotta keep them going down a production line, otherwise there will be a big pile up
eek.gif
  For spare time, spent the whole day today with my kids at carnival, still dizzy from all the carousels and tea-cup rides lol!!!  Oh, yeah, I also have a full time job too.  What can I say, I'm nuts and a review junkie
biggrin.gif

May 17, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #5,741 of 20,136
Been working on a whole bunch of reviews for the last few weeks, going through days of burn in, taking pictures, formatting and uploading pictures, taking listening notes, now disciplined myself to spend a few hours a day at night to work on write ups.  Gotta keep them going down a production line, otherwise there will be a big pile up :eek:   For spare time, spent the whole day today with my kids at carnival, still dizzy from all the carousels and tea-cup rides lol!!!  Oh, yeah, I also have a full time job too.  What can I say, I'm nuts and a review junkie :D

Respect man ....what you are doing is commendable ....contribution to the Headfi and most of all ...Labsters respect for you .........though atm can read the awesome reviews you have done ....buying can start when me am back on me feet ....HAHAHAAAAA

May 17, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #5,742 of 20,136
May 17, 2015 at 12:55 AM Post #5,743 of 20,136
I don't think Alex sleeps, for the amount of reviews he does you would think they wouldn't be so detailed and so in depth. His fingers have to hurt from typing he's turning into a review machine. This isn't audio related but I was cleaning out my shed today and found my potato gun I made last summer. Yeah I know I am a big kid I have to find the one I made that you fill with propane and it has an igniter switch on it. I launched golf balls through 2 sheets of 3/8 plywood with it.

May 17, 2015 at 12:56 AM Post #5,744 of 20,136
Just came across these things:

http://earcandi.com/ 

Seems pretty similar to that other silicon one of which I can't remember the name but this one may be safer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back