"The Lab"
May 15, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #5,701 of 20,136
The socks used are new....hahaha.....it actually add more comfort and less sweaty compared to stock pad imho and best of all...it can be wash.

About used socks....in Japan iirc..they do sell used ladies underwear......in air tight seal can to preserve the odor....what a delightful fetish...aroma wise

Yeah I know I think I bought like 68 pairs, just kidding I only like mens underwear not really.

May 15, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #5,702 of 20,136
  Yeah, have been listening to some of the Bonnamassa and Beth Hart collaborations, and they're really good.

Eric - my favourite Bonamassa album is "An acoustic evening at the Vienna Opera House"

Double album - live - and the acoustics are incredible.  Well worth checking out.

May 15, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #5,704 of 20,136
Well I was quoting @hakushondaimao - but I'd make the same recommendation to you to Eric :)

My other favourite JB album (another live double album) is "Live From Nowhere in Particular".  It doesn't have the same acoustic resonance - but does have more raw energy.  Stand out tracks for me are India-Mountain Time, and Sloe Gin.

May 15, 2015 at 10:30 PM Post #5,705 of 20,136
[VIDEO] https://youtu.be/DwXyKUxMskw?list=RDnL7WY5rI6HQ [/VIDEO]

JB's version of BB KIng's The Thrill is Gone ...really good....MUST SEE..check out from 2,26 ....making luv to the guitar

May 15, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #5,709 of 20,136
Just kidding I am normal, no crazy fetishes except audio equipment. The more I look at the Master & Dynamic MH40s I want to do some diy and turn them into an open back.

Agreed. I even thought they were semi-open or fully open from the get-go. Something tells me they'll probably sound better with that extra airflow.

May 15, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #5,710 of 20,136
Just kidding I am normal, no crazy fetishes except audio equipment. The more I look at the Master & Dynamic MH40s I want to do some diy and turn them into an open back.

Do it man ...with your skillz ...bet it will turn out awesome ....good morning everybody ..its 11.15 am Sat here at Wokeiland...catching up on headfi posts

May 15, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #5,712 of 20,136
Well I was quoting @hakushondaimao
 - but I'd make the same recommendation to you to Eric :)

My other favourite JB album (another live double album) is "Live From Nowhere in Particular".  It doesn't have the same acoustic resonance - but does have more raw energy.  Stand out tracks for me are India-Mountain Time, and Sloe Gin.

Two awesome double lives, Sloe Gin is probably my favorite song the JoBon does:grinning:

May 16, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #5,715 of 20,136
If y'all haven't yet - check out Headphone Commute podcast for free ambient, electronic and modern composition mixes.

beerchug.gif

Headphone Commute is awesome. Nothing more needs to be said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back