"The Lab"
May 17, 2015 at 1:03 AM Post #5,746 of 20,136
I don't think Alex sleeps, for the amount of reviews he does you would think they wouldn't be so detailed and so in depth. His fingers have to hurt from typing he's turning into a review machine. This isn't audio related but I was cleaning out my shed today and found my potato gun I made last summer. Yeah I know I am a big kid I have to find the one I made that you fill with propane and it has an igniter switch on it. I launched golf balls through 2 sheets of 3/8 plywood with it.

Potato gun ..sounds fun ......GIF not related ...just for eye candy

May 17, 2015 at 1:04 AM Post #5,747 of 20,136

That's pretty cool!

$20 silicon customs! Seems like they'd work pretty well with tiny iem types like the Hyperion or some of the dinkier Senns. Or Rockets. Those are seriously tiny.

May 17, 2015 at 1:14 AM Post #5,749 of 20,136
Red ..you jumping on them ...if yes ..please post your thoughts on them ...cheers
wink.gif

They look pretty interesting indeed. Looking at how I can apply and remove them without damaging the iem. They might work really well with the Deltas. Will be over the moon if I can get them to work with the Havis. 
L3000.gif

May 17, 2015 at 1:14 AM Post #5,750 of 20,136

$20 silicon customs! Seems like they'd work pretty well with tiny iem types like the Hyperion or some of the dinkier Senns. Or Rockets. Those are seriously tiny.

I think you solved my problems for my Rockets, they have the worst tips ever I actually had them come out in my ear. I changed them using comply tips but the weight of the cable pulls them out all the time.

I may have to order some of these.

May 17, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #5,751 of 20,136
May 17, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #5,752 of 20,136
@Wokei the potato gun is a blast, I used to be a destructive child. I still am sort of, every 4th of July and New Ears eve I light fireworks off my roof. My favorite thing to do is at work, I clamp the shop air hose to a empty 2 liter bottle of soda and cycle the air compressor until it blows up it sounds like a grenade going off.

May 17, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #5,753 of 20,136
They look pretty interesting indeed. Looking at how I can apply and remove them without damaging the iem. They might work really well with the Deltas. Will be over the moon if I can get them to work with the Havis. :L3000:

What tips are you sing with your Havi now ? Using JVC Spiral Dot - Large ...works best for me ...give them a go :D

May 17, 2015 at 1:21 AM Post #5,754 of 20,136
May 17, 2015 at 1:21 AM Post #5,755 of 20,136
@Wokei
 the potato gun is a blast, I used to be a destructive child. I still am sort of, every 4th of July and New Ears eve I light fireworks off my roof. My favorite thing to do is at work, I clamp the shop air hose to a empty 2 liter bottle of soda and cycle the air compressor until it blows up it sounds like a grenade going off.

Sounds like the kinda guy me would hang out with ...muahahhahahahahahhahaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back