"The Lab"
May 5, 2015 at 4:37 AM Post #4,592 of 20,136

What....another 200 pages in 2 weeks...LOL

To long time? LOL 
wink_face.gif

May 5, 2015 at 6:26 AM Post #4,595 of 20,136
  Holy Sh#t you go to bed and there is 40 new post, this thing moves fast.

Tell me about it. I missed the whole party because I was a sleep. I'll stop sleeping from now on 
beerchug.gif

May 5, 2015 at 6:31 AM Post #4,597 of 20,136
I guess you can't sleep in the lab have to set alarms to wake you up. I am off to work but here are pictures of the stands and my favorite colors, Ill stop spamming you guys with photos now of theses stands LOL. All my hardware should be in this week and I will PM everyone this weekend to get them out.

May 5, 2015 at 6:33 AM Post #4,599 of 20,136
I guess you can't sleep in the lab have to set alarms to wake you up. I am off to work but here are pictures of the stands and my favorite colors, Ill stop spamming you guys with photos now of theses stands LOL. All my hardware should be in this week and I will PM everyone this weekend to get them out.

Those look phenomenal. You could easily sell them if you wanted.

May 5, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #4,602 of 20,136

Wow....Me likey all of them....Masta Craftsman of The Lab

May 5, 2015 at 6:42 AM Post #4,605 of 20,136

Apparently I missed it, too...I was out picking tiles for the new floor or the new house...

New flooring and house congrads on the new place, now you need to set up a listening area and review area.

Sure, will do. I'll get some pics in when it's done...which might be sometime this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back