"The Lab"
May 5, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #4,608 of 20,136
Yup .....The Lab is only less than 4 months old only ....and we're No 1 active thread .....BOOM

Now where is @Podster

Man, I was on page 296 late yesterday afternoon. Had tons of Taxi work with my boys last night, caught a little of the David Letterman tribute before passing out and looks what happens. Congrats Labsters and to all "Live long and prosper" :smiley:

May 5, 2015 at 7:03 AM Post #4,610 of 20,136

What....another 200 pages in 2 weeks...LOL

It could happen I mean 10 pages just happened in less than 16 hours:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

May 5, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #4,614 of 20,136
Haha....Don't sleep much actually....Haha....Me one man self entertaining unit....muahahahahaha

Me new look...getting tired of the bikini look..Haha

Hmm... I don't recall ever seeing this episode of ST:TNG. With Tasha Yar in it, I guess it must be one of the very early episodes.

By the way, Wokei, I watched Kurosawa's The Men Who Tread on the Tiger's Tail you mentioned but it is not related to the gif you showed. 

May 5, 2015 at 8:19 AM Post #4,615 of 20,136
Star Trek - TNG S1 Ep 8 Justice ....link https://recapsinhindsight.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/criminally-bad-justice-sttng-s1e8/

Kurosawa gif ...might have got mixed up ..sorry ...cant remember ....use up all me brain power quota usage for the month just partying earlier ....LOL

Originally Posted by rontant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm... I don't recall ever seeing this episode of ST:TNG. With Tasha Yar in it, I guess it must be one of the very early episodes.

By the way, Wokei, I watched Kurosawa's The Men Who Tread on the Tiger's Tail you mentioned but it is not related to the gif you showed. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back