"The Lab"
Oct 3, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #18,751 of 20,136

Never mind IEMs, I like the countertop
biggrin.gif

That's actually a park bench 
beerchug.gif

​
You are the Master of the Countertop. None shall impede on this title.

Oct 3, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #18,752 of 20,136
Oct 3, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #18,753 of 20,136

LOL!!!  I was just showing this to Mrs Twister and telling her, look, they got plants growing in their kitchen in the background lol!!!!

Haha!! Nope. With the shift to the fall season, the sun no longer gives me the light needed to continue taking photos at my desk. Was forced to find a new location for my pics and the park ended up being it. 

Oct 4, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #18,754 of 20,136

Hows the sound quality on the ZX1?

Congrats! Wouldnt mind seeing a comparison of the Rain 3 against the likes of Shozy Zero or other iem woodies.

The Zero is inferior, to my ears, to both the Rain3 and the MS02. The Zero is closer to the MS02's sound signature, but the MS02 is easier to drive, far less source dependent, has better treble extension, stronger sub-bass, and no driver flex.

The Rain3 is like a warmer MS02, with slightly less treble, and a more receded mid-range. However, the Rain3 attacks and decays faster than everything I've heard at this point besides the Pisces BA and the T20 with the black filters.

Oct 5, 2016 at 9:37 AM Post #18,757 of 20,136
Those who haven't need to jump on the Benjie S5 DAP train, this little player is quite amazing.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/805115/benjie-s5-offical-thread

We're picking it up for about $20 at times. 

Oct 5, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #18,758 of 20,136
  Those who haven't need to jump on the Benjie S5 DAP train, this little player is quite amazing.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/805115/benjie-s5-offical-thread

We're picking it up for about $20 at times. 

I'm pretty jazzed H2, MassD should be shipping the C3 any day now and my Benjie is on it's way (ZZZ slow boat from Shanghai)
eek.gif
But I'll get to have two new fun toys it sounds like
bigsmile_face.gif
I'll probably boost my C3 with one of my NX1's and use my Xduoo XQ-10 on the Benjie
wink_face.gif
Getting pretty amazing what kind of sound quality you can get these days on the cheap
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Oct 5, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #18,759 of 20,136
I'm pretty jazzed H2, MassD should be shipping the C3 any day now and my Benjie is on it's way (ZZZ slow boat from Shanghai):eek: But I'll get to have two new fun toys it sounds like:bigsmile_face: I'll probably boost my C3 with one of my NX1's and use my Xduoo XQ-10 on the Benjie:wink_face: Getting pretty amazing what kind of sound quality you can get these days on the cheap:D

:beerchug:

Benjie S5 has a wider soundstage than my AK300. Bums me out... :frowning2:

You'll have fun with C3.

Oct 5, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #18,760 of 20,136
Benjie S5 has a wider soundstage than my AK300. Bums me out...
frown.gif

You'll have fun with C3.

yea the s5 has even wider soundstage than my qp1r

in terms of soundstage, my top 5:
ak380cu
benjie s5
qp1r/paw gold
plenue 1
ar m2

Oct 5, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #18,761 of 20,136

I'm pretty jazzed H2, MassD should be shipping the C3 any day now and my Benjie is on it's way (ZZZ slow boat from Shanghai)
eek.gif
But I'll get to have two new fun toys it sounds like
bigsmile_face.gif
I'll probably boost my C3 with one of my NX1's and use my Xduoo XQ-10 on the Benjie
wink_face.gif
Getting pretty amazing what kind of sound quality you can get these days on the cheap
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Podster, by any chance is this your cheap van when you ran out of cheap fuel? 
blink.gif

wink_face.gif

Oct 5, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #18,763 of 20,136
  Outlook is just terrible.  Rant complete.

Man, that was a very feeble rant, hang around long enough and we will show you what a proper rant is. 
tongue.gif

Yes, I have been using hotmail for many years and then they changed it to Outlook and recently they appear to want people to stop using it or pay for the paid-for version.

I have found that moving from Firefox to Chrome and adding Adblock has greatly improved things.

Oct 5, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #18,764 of 20,136
  Podster, by any chance is this your cheap van when you ran out of cheap fuel? 
blink.gif

wink_face.gif

No sir but I'm sure the driver of that Golf won't be to pleased
rolleyes.gif

Oct 5, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #18,765 of 20,136
  Man, that was a very feeble rant, hang around long enough and we will show you what a proper rant is. 
tongue.gif

Yes, I have been using hotmail for many years and then they changed it to Outlook and recently they appear to want people to stop using it or pay for the paid-for version.

I have found that moving from Firefox to Chrome and adding Adblock has greatly improved things.

It's more like the exasperated breath of someone who almost made a disastrous mistake of mailing everyone because outlook somehow mixed different emails into one massive jumble of utter cr**.

I like gmail.  At least the search function works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back