Apr 3, 2016 at 8:56 AM Post #17,236 of 20,136
  Brutally honest reviews are the best.
tongue.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/products/shure-se215/reviews/10354
I agree that it is overrated
@Krisman 

Same opinion here
beerchug.gif

I encountered them a few months after their release, and even when i was still quite new to the audio world, I put them back on the shelf 20 seconds into the song.The congestion and muddiness of instruments is crazy.

I was using a rockboxed sansa fuze and UE200 then.

Hopefully the Audio Technica E40 will put them out of business.
cool.gif

Apr 3, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #17,237 of 20,136
I'm unsubscribing from this thread for a while. If anyone of you oldies need to get in touch you know where to find me.

Try keeping things positive guys.

Apr 3, 2016 at 6:07 PM Post #17,240 of 20,136
I'm just reading between the lines here - and I may have it completely wrong.  Happened to me as well way back.  Thread started to go in a direction I didn't particularly gel with at the time.  I chose to unsub for a while back then. Nothing wrong with it - people just gravitate to different things.  Like Peter said - we know where to find him.  And I'm subbed to his review thread, so I can keep track of what he's discovering.

Apr 3, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #17,241 of 20,136
  I'm just reading between the lines here - and I may have it completely wrong.  Happened to me as well way back.  Thread started to go in a direction I didn't particularly gel with at the time.  I chose to unsub for a while back then. Nothing wrong with it - people just gravitate to different things.  Like Peter said - we know where to find him.  And I'm subbed to his review thread, so I can keep track of what he's discovering.

Aaah ,I see, THANKS!!!

Apr 4, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #17,242 of 20,136
Whats your thoughts people... vibro aria universal or upcoming fender FXA 7 ? Rock and hip hop genres....

Be awesome to read your thoughts on these two as i will be buying one this month. Im from the uk so aria will need to be imported but thats fine if i go with it

Cheers guys

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #17,243 of 20,136
Whats your thoughts people... vibro aria universal or upcoming fender FXA 7 ? Rock and hip hop genres....

Be awesome to read your thoughts on these two as i will be buying one this month. Im from the uk so aria will need to be imported but thats fine if i go with it

Cheers guys

Well, Vince @Hisoundfi is intimately familiar with Aria, I'm sure you read his review.  And anything "upcoming" is just a speculation of how it's going to sound :wink:  As you know, specs or # of drivers mean nothing until you have both in your hands/ears or know someone who does and can do a proper a/b comparison.  Will be hard to offer any thoughts about it otherwise...

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:13 PM Post #17,244 of 20,136

Cheers guys
the fender lineup can't seal the deal for me due to the prowess of the previous aurisonics lineups. I am pretty excited for the Aria due to its technical specifications being similar to HUM Pristine Reference monitor which wow many audiophiles and is TOTL standard.

Apr 4, 2016 at 11:59 PM Post #17,245 of 20,136
Well, Vince @Hisoundfi
 is intimately familiar with Aria, I'm sure you read his review.  And anything "upcoming" is just a speculation of how it's going to sound :wink:  As you know, specs or # of drivers mean nothing until you have both in your hands/ears or know someone who does and can do a proper a/b comparison.  Will be hard to offer any thoughts about it otherwise...

the fender lineup can't seal the deal for me due to the prowess of the previous aurisonics lineups. I am pretty excited for the Aria due to its technical specifications being similar to HUM Pristine Reference monitor which wow many audiophiles and is TOTL standard.
Ye will be interesting. Maybe it will be wise to hold off until next month, maybe a few people with have experience with both. The aria looks amazing, £350 in uk once converted looks a steal. Be interesting to see some reviews of both. As far as im aware, the fender line up will just be tweaking the harmony and the original aurisonics team are still responsible for the development of the IEM's

Apr 5, 2016 at 4:19 AM Post #17,246 of 20,136
HUM Pristine:
FAQ-6.png

Aria:

HUM: 99.99% copper litz hooked wire, vishay parts, dual driver
Aria: All internal hookups are made from silver-plated copper litz, vishay parts, quad driver

Apr 5, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #17,247 of 20,136
HUM Pristine:
FAQ-6.png

Aria:

HUM: 99.99% copper litz hooked wire, vishay parts, dual driver
Aria: All internal hookups are made from silver-plated copper litz, vishay parts, dual driver

Do you think the aria will sound awesome for rock such as oasis, hendrix, steve vai, kings of leon etc? Also will they be good for hip hop/rap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back