"The Lab"
Apr 2, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #17,206 of 20,136
I will always buy when possible to support the composers, but original CDs are hard to get a hold of here so I have little alternative. 

Fine, I still don't think it's appropriate to direct others how to.

Edit: It's actually against the rules and terms of Head Fi to post anything that would lead to an illegal activity.

Apr 2, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #17,207 of 20,136
Fine, I still don't think it's appropriate to direct others how to.

Edit: It's actually against the rules and terms of Head Fi to post anything that would lead to an illegal activity.

Fine, I'll remove it then.

Edit: done, thanks for the reminder.

Apr 2, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #17,208 of 20,136
Fine, I'll remove it then.

Dude, I'm not trying to beat you up, but there are rules and laws to abide by. What you do and the decisions you make are one thing, but to advertise it is another.

Apr 2, 2016 at 8:21 AM Post #17,209 of 20,136
Dude, I'm not trying to beat you up, but there are rules and laws to abide by. What you do and the decisions you make are one thing, but to advertise it is another.

Never thought you did, you just gave me a gentle reminder concerning the rules
wink.gif

No hard feelings?

Apr 2, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #17,210 of 20,136
Never thought you did, you just gave me a gentle reminder concerning the rules:wink: .

No hard feelings?

Never any hard feelings. Just, please consider how many people will be reading posts in an open forum.

:beerchug:

Apr 2, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #17,211 of 20,136
Never any hard feelings. Just, please consider how many people will be reading posts in an open forum.

beerchug.gif

I was just trying to help others who also have difficulty sourcing their music
redface.gif
 as I understand how it feels to have nowhere to look for music.

Still, sharing it openly was a mistake on my part.

Apr 2, 2016 at 8:43 AM Post #17,212 of 20,136
I was just trying to help others who also have difficulty sourcing their music:xf_eek:  as I understand how it feels to have nowhere to look for music.

Eh, I'm sorry but to me that's similar to learn people how to steal just because they don't have money. Doesn't make it right anyway in my opinion. It's not really much to think about though since it's obviously against the rules here.

Just my opinion......

Apr 2, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #17,218 of 20,136
  I haven't tried them but my current favorite is the Oriveti Primacy.

It's a boss

cool.gif
I'm surprised Vince, more than the Arias?

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Apr 2, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #17,219 of 20,136
cool.gif
Oh wait. My bad, the Arias aren't Hybrids are they? Okay, How do the Primacy compare to the Arias?

blink.gif
blink.gif
TWIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back