The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Mar 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #5,356 of 8,352
Quote:
Good decision on your part. If you didn't agree I would have joined the JVC's side and this thread would serve as evidence that not only you were aware of the potential hazards to your health and still knowingly exposed yourself to all that CNT but you also stated that you'd willing expose yourself to even greater amount of CNT even if it causes your death. You wouldn't stand a chance in that courtroom. After that I'll be listening to my platinum diamond-encrusted Sennheiser Orpheus with a smile on my face. Yeah, I would do that because as a lawyer I'm a man of questionable morals and unquestionable good taste for music LOL. 

But................................. but......... once the court sees my "Master Troll" title all your so called "evidence" against me is gonna be thrown out if the court. HA! The jokes on you, we have laws here in the states against self incrimination.
tongue_smile.gif
And when has anyone taken the words of a troll seriously. Lawyers always be grasping at straws.
tongue.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #5,357 of 8,352
Quote:

But................................. but......... once the court sees my "Master Troll" title all your so called "evidence" against me is gonna be thrown out if the court. HA! The jokes on you, we have laws here in the states against self incrimination.
tongue_smile.gif
And when has anyone taken the words of a troll seriously. Lawyers always be grasping at straws.
tongue.gif

LOL But those statements don't have to be accepted by the judge as evidence- you just have to admit under oath that you wrote them, so the jury can take under consideration that you were well aware what you were doing when they decide on the verdict. Anyway, no court will take your statements here seriously with all those stupid emoticons in them. 
size]

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #5,358 of 8,352
Quote:
LOL But those statements don't have to be accepted by the judge as evidence- you just have to admit under oath that you wrote them, so the jury can take under consideration that you were well aware what you were doing when they decide on the verdict. Anyway, no court will take your statements here seriously with all those stupid emoticons in them. 
size]

EXACTLY!!! Good luck with your case against me HA! Like i said you got nothin' on me.
biggrin.gif

"U Can't Touch This."

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #5,360 of 8,352
@sfwalcer LOL If I can accuse you of something that's trolling and posting stupid memes and gifs that affect my mental state. Anyway, this thread is spinning out of hand faster than MC Hammer. We should get back on topic before I get an Apprentice Troll  title or something like that.

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #5,361 of 8,352
Quote:
@sfwalcer LOL If I can accuse you of something that's trolling and posting stupid memes and gifs that affect my mental state. Anyway, this thread is spinning out of hand faster than MC Hammer. We should get back on topic before I get an Apprentice Troll  title or something like that.

biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #5,363 of 8,352
To put this tread back on track I should say that, this "deadly" CNT headphone is starting to impress me more and more. I didn't like them much at first, but after 200 hours of burn in they sound really good to me now. I enjoy them a lot, but still have problems with comfort. With stock pads my ears start to hurt after hour of use. I have tried ATH pleathers pads and they improve the comfort a lot, but reduce the bass too much, so I'm back to stock now, enjoying the sound and make breaks from time to time, so my ears can rest. 
happy_face1.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 4:48 PM Post #5,364 of 8,352
to be honest, the only thing i don't like on the S500 is the bass (GOD,PLEASE DON'T BASH ME!)
Probably just me, other than that, everythings perfect for me.
I just don't like this kind of bass, maybe i just got brain washed by the EX1000 or w.e.

Mar 21, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #5,365 of 8,352
If the bass is too much for you, you can put ATH pleathers pads on them to reduce it and improve comfort.

BTW I wanna thanks to kova4a, cause his signature was one of the reasons to get them. 
beerchug.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #5,366 of 8,352
If the bass is too much for you, you can put ATH pleathers pads on them to reduce it and improve comfort.

BTW I wanna thanks to kova4a, cause his signature was one of the reasons to get them. 
beerchug.gif
Yes, i did the pleather, and tape mod also. I think it's not about quantity, it's the style of bass.

Mar 21, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #5,367 of 8,352
Oh god, my sides...this thread is amazing. xD

Mar 21, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #5,368 of 8,352
Quote:
beerchug.gif

No problem. I just don't want people to miss out on great headphones.
Quote:
Yes, i did the pleather, and tape mod also. I think it's not about quantity, it's the style of bass.

For me stock is the best sounding. No Ath pleathers, no tape modes and no HM5 pads. The quantity is actually not that much but the quality is awesome - clean, fast and resolving. I just don't know how to describe it - it gives me that old school car audio system vibe. I just love the presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back