The Fiio X3 Thread.
Aug 6, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #3,497 of 17,484
Quote:
If I don't get a ship date in the next few days I may do the same

No need. My order from B&H just shipped
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 6, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #3,501 of 17,484
Just canceled as mp4nation hasn't sent out a shipping notice and it won't get to me before my conference. With all that I'll just wait for the dx50

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #3,502 of 17,484
Quote:
isn't it important to charge it completely first?

Important? No.

Something nice to do? Sure

But as the X3 lets you use it while it is charging, there is no reason why you can't load some songs on and listen to it while charging.

It will get hot though

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #3,503 of 17,484
Quote:
Just canceled as mp4nation hasn't sent out a shipping notice and it won't get to me before my conference. With all that I'll just wait for the dx50

Oh that sucks.  MP4nation shipped it yesterday, I got it today a few hours ago.  Great service!  No duties/customs fees at all!  I went with the free fedex shipping too!

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #3,504 of 17,484
:pJuz got my X3 yesterday ...very happy .

Need help in the following issues :-

- when press category ...album,genre and artist ..It doesnt list out the songs that I have in my micro sd card ...it only shows the songs from internal storage. is this how it is supposed to be

- cant seem to add songs from micro sd to favourite list ...when playing micro sd songs, able to add tomfavourite and pop up shows added but when go to favourite ..it says not available.

Please help and thank you in advance.

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #3,505 of 17,484
Quote:
:pJuz got my X3 yesterday ...very happy .

Need help in the following issues :-

- when press category ...album,genre and artist ..It doesnt list out the songs that I have in my micro sd card ...it only shows the songs from internal storage. is this how it is supposed to be

- cant seem to add songs from micro sd to favourite list ...when playing micro sd songs, able to add tomfavourite and pop up shows added but when go to favourite ..it says not available.

Please help and thank you in advance.

go to system or player settings and update library. Press the 'update lib' button.

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #3,507 of 17,484
so what's with all the popping I get everytime I unplug my iems and put them in. Is there any way I can avoid this?

Also, I hear hissing in my X3 from my IEM's.

I've not heard hissing when I used to use my Ipod with my iems. I've set the gain to low. What's up?

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #3,508 of 17,484
Thanks all for yr help.

It works and now I see it all ...strange when I got it delivered by Fedex.....the first thing i did was slot in the micro sd card and mess about with the menu ..did the library update twice .

Anyway just update library again ...its all there and good.

Just wanna say ...being a part of this forum ...its like having good friends who share the same likes and argue about the tiniest details that some people who arebnot interested in SOUND WILLNOT UNDERSTAND ..why we pursue this passion that is an addiction and most of all ...the wallet reserve is always in withdrawal mode looking for the next high....

Thanks.

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #3,509 of 17,484
Quote:
so what's with all the popping I get everytime I unplug my iems and put them in. Is there any way I can avoid this?

A popping comming from your IEM's or from the X3?

The only time a pop will come THROUGH the heapdhone is when you have your IEM's plugged into the X3 and you turn it off.

The physical clicking/pop is the relay. This is a muting relay that makes it so that the transient power on or amplifier on state doesn't create the influx in power and thus a pop that would otherwise happen.

Quote:
Just wanna say ...being a part of this forum ...its like having good friends who share the same likes and argue about the tiniest details that some people who arebnot interested in SOUND WILLNOT UNDERSTAND ..why we pursue this passion that is an addiction and most of all ...the wallet reserve is always in withdrawal mode looking for the next high....

Thanks.

And it's also like being with friends at a car dealership where one friend would rather ask you details about the car rather than read the sign, another is trying to haggle with the car dealer about every little detail, and another standing next to you shaking your head with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Mmet
Back