The discovery thread!
Sep 29, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #14,761 of 100,660
  ^ ALL BIRDS ARE SHILLS!!!
deadhorse.gif
... the gif should be beating a on a sparrow tbh. : P

Stop spazzing about your damn food fool, this ain't no Food Channel!!!
tongue.gif

Quiznos is overrated and overpriced, this cardboard loves the local stuff MUCH more.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/roxie-food-center-san-francisco

dat dutch crunch boi!!!

Ehhh you mean this Shindong???
eek.gif

Hmmm those Koreans LG iems looks pretty delicious slick and promising. Was always interested in tying them before, now the 2nd version looks even mo' tasty. YUMS, all this iem talk is making me hungry!!!
redface.gif

Funny guy. Buy yerself a map of China will ya.

Next you'll be telling me CSD is actually Cranberry Surprise Dessert.

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #14,762 of 100,660

Between this and the Big Mac comment, I'm beginnin to think you rather have an affinity for turds, musical or otherwise :wink: 

Finally, FAD sound and the tacky aesthetics I require! I mean are you meant to listen to those, or smoke em?

^ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

it's true it's all true, the fool loves the crack end esp. those sparrow............................. turds.

Looks like Twinkie just got ethered. LMAO

Are FADs really as tacky sounding as they look??? I certainly hope so, cuz i wouldn't want to pay THAT much for something that just sounds proper sounding tbh. Bring on dat flavor flav!!! 

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #14,763 of 100,660
  Funny guy. 

Don't say that you're just enabling him.

Don't leak out the secret ingredient to the Grados, darn!

Are FADs really as tacky sounding as they look??? I certainly hope so, cuz i wouldn't want to pay THAT much for something that just sounds proper sounding tbh. Bring on dat flavor flav!!! 

Read back a post. The Idinosaurus got dumped into the toilet.

The novelty is supposed to be part of the allure. I mean people spend $5000 on a broken toilet seat - but it's "installation art". Don't expect the weak too-little-uppity unsophisticated cardboard to comprehend. 

And then, how do you define tacky? Re-donkulous bass and treble grain can also be perceived as "wonky" and "tacky". TwonQS as the Idasaurus Rex would put it. A little bit of TwonQ never hurt anyone.

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #14,764 of 100,660
  ^ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

it's true it's all true, the fool loves the crack end esp. those sparrow............................. turds.

I have a pair of Skullcandies I'm willing to sell for 125
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #14,765 of 100,660
Looked at the Anymode link, does look like the FAD, but I suppose it wouldn't take to much to get the externals the same. Any word if they are similar/same? (seems TwinQy didn't know from the post, but all the sarcasm is going over my head). Anyway, maybe next year in Jerusalem indeed!

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:39 AM Post #14,766 of 100,660

But what's Ja think bout this? Say hey to Ja for me will ya

:wink:

On the real though, curious about the ANYMODE. What does that even mean? Sounds like some kinda ****ed up Chinese pirated FAMICOM menu **** 

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #14,767 of 100,660
  Looked at the Anymode link, does look like the FAD, but I suppose it wouldn't take to much to get the externals the same. Any word if they are similar/same? (seems TwinQy didn't know from the post, but all the sarcasm is going over my head). Anyway, maybe next year in Jerusalem indeed!

It's not sarcasm, it's just thinly veiled contempt for the cardboard.

Exactly what I mean.

:wink:

On the real though, curious about the ANYMODE. What does that even mean? Sounds like some kinda ****ed up Chinese pirated FAMICOM menu **** 

They probably sound like one too.

I'm doing some fervent google-fu for info atm. I'll ask around as well. Stay tuned... 

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #14,768 of 100,660
@ doc seems like these mofos got some bad blood from other threads that they are venting. AND IT'S GLORIOUS!!!

Quote:
  I fish those K3Ks from out my toilet bowl everyday, smear them on some Quiznos, presto, we've got a nutritious breakfast with the works. No need to look for local distributors like with the ANYMODES. Speaking of which...

As per those aesthetics you can find them included with every Happy Meal. Add in a Big Mac and they'll throw in the Fortes. They don't allow smoking within the facility, you'll have to go through the washroom or the drive-through...

The Aging doesn't look very good to me. I'd take the ANYMODES ANYTIME.

^ i wouldn't expect anything less of you.
wink.gif

Seems like someone is clearly speaking from personal experience. Happy meals to lure them lil' kitties so can have your way with them and those pineapples huh??? You sick screw!!!

Funny guy. Buy yerself a map of China will ya.

Ehhh i need a map of Korea not China.
tongue.gif

Yeppp that Cranberry Surprise Dessert sounds about right to Shindong.

... haters gonna hate.
cool.gif

Don't say that you're just enabling him.

Don't leak out the secret ingredient to the Grados, darn!

The novelty is supposed to be part of the allure. I mean people spend $5000 on a broken toilet seat - but it's "installation art". Don't expect the weak too-little-uppity unsophisticated cardboard to comprehend. 

And then, how do you define tacky? Re-donkulous bass and treble grain can also be perceived as "wonky" and "tacky". TwonQS as the Idasaurus Rex would put it. A little bit of TwonQ never hurt anyone.

^ What he said.
rolleyes.gif

I have a pair of Skullcandies I'm willing to sell for 125
biggrin.gif

Hey hey now that's just low!!!
triportsad.gif
  i'll give you 125................................. cents.
biggrin.gif

^ Me too.
blink.gif

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #14,770 of 100,660
  ^ i wouldn't expect anything less of you.
wink.gif

Seems like someone is clearly speaking from personal experience. Happy meals to lure them lil' kitties so can have your way with them and those pineapples huh??? You sick screw!!!

Ehhh i need a map of Korea not China.
tongue.gif

Yeppp that Cranberry Surprise Dessert sounds about right to Shindong.

... haters gonna hate.
cool.gif

^ What he said.
rolleyes.gif

Hey hey now that's just low!!!
triportsad.gif
  i'll give you 125................................. cents.
biggrin.gif

^ Me too.
blink.gif

Which end of Korea? The happy friendly side or the evil nasty side?
Is that a chick or not
confused_face_2.gif

Thats 25 cents more than I paid for em, yer on!
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #14,771 of 100,660
@ doc seems like these mofos got some bad blood from other threads that they are venting. AND IT"S GLORIOUS!!!

Everyone needs a foil. Mine just happens to be excommunicated :frowning2: TwonQY is perhaps a subpar replacement though, can't expect too much of Canada after all 
  They probably sound like one too.

I'm doing some fervent google-fu for info atm. I'll ask around as well. Stay tuned... 

Indeed. How else would you know it's a FAD? I'd try hittin' up Tom, he seems to be the go to guy for that kinda thing. I could've sworn that he was the one who first broke news of the ANYMODES anyway. Maybe I'm remembering wrong 

Sep 29, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #14,772 of 100,660
  Everyone needs a foil. Mine just happens to be excommunicated :frowning2: TwonQY is perhaps a subpar replacement though, can't expect too much of Canada after all

Geez thanks. Hope you drop dead and start farting nuts.

Indeed. How else would you know it's a FAD? I'd try hittin' up Tom, he seems to be the go to guy for that kinda thing. I could've sworn that he was the one who first broke news of the ANYMODES anyway. Maybe I'm remembering wrong

Look if you simply take my ideas away from me right after I act on them it just makes it seem like I'm copying you. He was the first person I PMed. But now it won't seem like that and it'll seem like I got the idea from you and I'm your female dog or something. Geez thanks. Hope you drop dead and start farting nuts.

James444 was.

Sep 29, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #14,773 of 100,660
  Can you afford that though? I worry for ya, you know....

I know me too....
tongue.gif

Get to work Twinkie since you're such a balla', you are now responsible for reporting back to us if those rebrand OEM FADs lookalikes are indeed the real dealios. WORK TWINKIE WORK!!
deadhorse.gif

Which end of Korea? The happy friendly side or the evil nasty side?
Is that a chick or not
confused_face_2.gif

Thats 25 cents more than I paid for em, yer on!
biggrin.gif

Dat bottom end of course as that sick cat freak always prefers.
wink.gif

You tell me.
blink.gif

Alright i'll take them off that dirty lil' hands of yours then, it's 125 cents shipped right???
tongue_smile.gif
Hit me up a PM, glad to do business with ya'!!!......

................ wait the hell just happened??? D'oh!!! Just got scammed of my 125 cents : P

Sep 29, 2013 at 1:09 AM Post #14,774 of 100,660
  I know me too....
tongue.gif

Get to work Twinkie since you're such a balla', you are now responsible for reporting back to us if those rebrand OEM FADs lookalikes are indeed the real dealios. WORK TWINKIE WORK!!
deadhorse.gif

Dat bottom end of course as that sick cat freak always prefers.
wink.gif

You tell me.
blink.gif

Alright i'll take them off that dirty lil' hands of yours then, it's 125 cents shipped right???
tongue_smile.gif
Hit me up a PM, glad to do business with ya'!!!......

................ wait the hell just happened??? D'oh!!! : P

I'm betting on the evil end coming up with some ground breaking slave labour built mind blowing somethingorother anyday now.

I'm not going there. My gender identification skills are nebulous at best.

I don't do the free shipping thing. I leave that to Amazon, and Shindong based IEM hawkers.

Nice use of the white space though
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #14,775 of 100,660

Look if you simply take my ideas away from me right after I act on them it just makes it seem like I'm copying you. He was the first person I PMed. But now it won't seem like that and it'll seem like I got the idea from you and I'm your female dog or something. Geez thanks. 

You can't be, when this dude here is clearly your pimp :wink:
Quote:
deadhorse.gif

Clearly there is no love lost here folks. Better than reruns of Springer at 1 AM 

I'll knock it off now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back