The discovery thread!
Sep 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #14,746 of 100,675
  What, only S/M/L t-shirts? I'm out
tongue.gif

you forgot the XS. and there's an extension 
wink.gif

(funny enough, M size tips AND shirts fit me just right!)

Sep 28, 2013 at 7:54 PM Post #14,747 of 100,675
Just a heads-up, LG Quadbeat 2        ( LG HSS-F530/B )  there's a white also. Say it is improved over the first versions. The housing and fit  with the angled tips sure is improved.
  1. Ergonomic Angle, 34 degrees
  2. Improved Bass Sound
  3. Softer Sound in High Frequency
  4. Tangle-free flat cable
  5. 3 Button Remote Control (Music, Calling)

Found  it for $29.80 shipped from Korea.

Link to the Goldenears measurements and also another model with mesh open back that looks intriguing.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-297-iems-compared-steelseries-flux-in-ear-flux-in-ear-pro-added-09-25-13-p-772/11550#post_9828057
Off to find some more impressions. Nothing I can find of inetest. WAYNESWORLD get on these and tell us what's up. ASAP.

Sep 28, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #14,749 of 100,675
So Danny whats your take on the R3s vs the 750s?

Sep 28, 2013 at 10:28 PM Post #14,750 of 100,675
OK, 1 more addition to my cart (a Weezer LP part of "today's deals") got me to the point that everything would be shipped, have pulled the plug on the MA750's, from what I've read, they come pretty quickly, very interested to hear them. Listened a bit to X3->S2 today, jazz CD (Albare, The Road Ahead, something I may be asked to review), it is a really pretty combibation. There's a certain relaxed sound that is involving. Cardas is worming its way into my consciousness, but need to do some spending on the main stereo, preamp needs to be sent for repair, need digital front end upgrade, decisions, decisions..

Sep 28, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #14,751 of 100,675

Why not do a Gurren Lagann edition that's so much more insanely through the roof like the show is compared to EVA?

What they really should be doing is a RahXephon edition. Appeal to the hipsters.

Oh wait that'd be the FADs.

OK, the FAD Heaven 5 also is something I've read about, am curious, any descriptions/ratings/comparisons on these out there?

Sep 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #14,752 of 100,675
Vwinter, Muppetface and Soundfreaq are all trustworthy individuals who have written up detailed impressions on the FAD H V. Wait... FAD... H... V. Wow, imagine if you were askin about the FAD 4?

Here's one for starters:
http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/blog/final-audio-design-heaven-v-impressions-by-romy-w-aka-muppetface/

PS - I am not a shill

Sep 28, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #14,753 of 100,675

PS - I am not a shill

This is patently untrue.

OK, the FAD Heaven 5 also is something I've read about, am curious, any descriptions/ratings/comparisons on these out there?

All you need are measurements. Rin's measurements. Measurements measurements measurements. Graphs graphs graphs. Not much more you need out of life. Except for maybe poutine. And some pita bread. With gravy and lamb rack on top. In fact screw the earphones I'd rather go to Quiznos.

This is all patently true.

Actually the Forte II and the ANYMODE are intriguing....

Sep 28, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #14,754 of 100,675
  This is patently untrue.

All you need are measurements. Rin's measurements. Measurements measurements measurements. Graphs graphs graphs. Not much more you need out of life. Except for maybe poutine. And some pita bread. With gravy and lamb rack on top. In fact screw the earphones I'd rather go to Quiznos.

Is it just me or are all those the FAD the A La Mode etc looking suspiciously (as in Shandong) alike.
confused_face_2.gif

Sep 28, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #14,755 of 100,675
No must be your imagination.

It was mentioned on the FAD thread that S'NEXT, FAD are all fronts to Molex stuff, and that the ANYMODE might be OEMed (I never saw a confirmation).
Of course your statement might have been ludicrously sarcastic and now I look like a fool for responding seriously. Well there's always next year in Jerusalem.

Sep 28, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #14,756 of 100,675
  No must be your imagination.

It was mentioned on the FAD thread that S'NEXT, FAD are all fronts to Molex stuff, and that the ANYMODE might be OEMed (I never saw a confirmation).
Of course your statement might have been ludicrously sarcastic and now I look like a fool for responding seriously. Well there's always next year in Jerusalem.

L'chaim !

Ludicrously sarcastic, yet with a strong undertone of truth to it.

Sep 28, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #14,757 of 100,675
Vwinter, Muppetface and Soundfreaq are all trustworthy individuals who have written up detailed impressions on the FAD H V. Wait... FAD... H... V. Wow, imagine if you were askin about the FAD 4?

Here's one for starters:
http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/blog/final-audio-design-heaven-v-impressions-by-romy-w-aka-muppetface/

PS - I am not a shill

^ ALL BIRDS ARE SHILLS!!!
deadhorse.gif
... the gif should be beating a/on a sparrow tbh. : P

This is patently untrue.

Stop spazzing about your damn food fool, this ain't no Food Channel!!!
tongue.gif

Quiznos is overrated and overpriced, this cardboard loves the local stuff MUCH more.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/roxie-food-center-san-francisco

dat dutch crunch boi!!!

Is it just me or are all those the FAD the A La Mode etc looking suspiciously (as in Shandong) alike.
confused_face_2.gif

Ehhh you mean this Shindong???
eek.gif

Hmmm those Koreans LG iems looks pretty delicious slick and promising. Was always interested in trying them before, now the 2nd version looks even mo' tasty. YUMS, all this iem talk is making me hungry!!!
redface.gif

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #14,758 of 100,675

In fact screw the earphones I'd rather go to Quiznos.

Between this and the Big Mac comment, I'm beginnin to think you rather have an affinity for turds, musical or otherwise :wink: 

Actually the Forte II and the ANYMODE are intriguing....

Finally, FAD sound and the tacky aesthetics I require! I mean are you meant to listen to those, or smoke em?

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #14,759 of 100,675
  ^ ALL BIRDS ARE SHILLS!!!
deadhorse.gif
... the gif should be beating a on a sparrow tbh. : P

Shindong

You sick screw

YUMS, all this iem talk is making me hungry!!! 
redface.gif

Go get some Quiznos. 

Anyways, I'm still searching for a good place for the Moxpad, if not I'll go with the Aliexpress route. 
S2 and maybe the ANYMODES as well.

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #14,760 of 100,675
  Between this and the Big Mac comment, I'm beginnin to think you rather have an affinity for turds, musical or otherwise :wink: 

I fish those K3Ks from out my toilet bowl everyday, smear them on some Quiznos, presto, we've got a nutritious breakfast with the works. No need to look for local distributors like with the ANYMODES. Speaking of which...

Finally, FAD sound and the tacky aesthetics I require! I mean are you meant to listen to those, or smoke em?

As per those aesthetics you can find them included with every Happy Meal. Add in a Big Mac and they'll throw in the Fortes. They don't allow smoking within the facility, you'll have to go through the washroom or the drive-through...

The Aging doesn't look very good to me. I'd take the ANYMODES ANYTIME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back