The discovery thread!
Nov 2, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #16,201 of 100,286
I love how North American omits Canada for sellers..
I'll search around some more within the besterest country on earth here..

Nov 2, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #16,202 of 100,286
  I love how North American omits Canada for sellers..
I'll search around some more within the besterest country on earth here..

I'm told AT re did their website not too long ago. Obviously they wiped us out. Wonder if TwinQ had anything to do with that.

Nov 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #16,203 of 100,286
a well placed email can have nasty consequences :)

Nov 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #16,204 of 100,286
  a well placed email can have nasty consequences :)

Ain't that the truth.

I wonder it old stock AT IEM's will start showing up hugely discounted.

10 buck KSC75's on the deals thread for all you potential stratoKosser types.

Nov 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #16,205 of 100,286
  DS, I'm sure you'll update us on those Panasonics (after they've gotten the required 20 kazillion burn in hours on the Space Station)...hard day in the mines, gonna go lie down, listen to the DT 1350, later.

Lol!

But who are you trying to kid? You had a fun day at the mines listening to your excellent tunes on excellent gear lol!

Nov 2, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #16,206 of 100,286
  what.
wow  ok here is the direct link and I'll post a hi-res picture for you, they certainly do not look cheesy like a lot  of sports type models tend to...in fact niiiiiice

hey next time highlight those areas lol.
THANKS very much for the post

That CDJAPAN price is half price of th'fleabay!

http://eu.audio-technica.com/en/products/product.asp?catID=5&subID=38&prodID=4423

From that link:

Music is your energy for life – the fuel for your heart and soul. SonicFuel™ headphones are specifically designed for active, daily use, to power you forward by delivering extraordinary comfort, style and an immersive listening experience that never sounds artificial, processed or filtered.  Just pure sonic goodness for the high-octane tempo of your life. 

The ATH-CKX5 SonicFuel in-ear headphones feature stay-in-place fit, providing unique comfort in addition to optimal sound. The C-tip configuration nestles within the ear where it locks in place for extra stability. A 360°rotating eartip adjusts to the unique angle of your ear canal for personalized fit and improved sound isolation.

Good marketing hype there...Sold! Seriously though, I wouldn't want a more aggressive treble than the 1k's,, so that's what I would be looking out for.

Quote:
  10 buck KSC75's on the deals thread for all you potential stratoKosser types.

Everyone, just DO IT! And snag a $2 Parts Express headband to throw them on, and call it a day (just like I have done - well, sadly not lol!).

Nov 2, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #16,207 of 100,286

Everyone, just DO IT! And snag a $2 Parts Express headband to throw them on, and call it a day (just like I have done - well, sadly not lol!).

^ WAYNE you wanna do it................................................ with me???
redface.gif
I am so inexperienced, please be gentle.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 2, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #16,208 of 100,286
Nov 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM Post #16,209 of 100,286
Nov 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #16,210 of 100,286

Nov 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #16,211 of 100,286
CKX5 are looking mighty tasty. My Gratitudes aren't really "move around" headphones. So these might actually come in handy for when I'm riding my bike and don't want to listen to the on-ears or the KEF M200 (which is now in my Wishlist and I will be purchasing probably by the end of the month). Look at me making excuses for myself to buy something I really don't need. You guys are bad for me. Anyways, throw out some suggestions for what On-Ear/Over Ear my Fiancee should get me for Christmas.

Had my first true Audiophile experience today and it warmed what little heart I have left. Boogie2988 (or whatever the numbers are) was wearing a pair of JVC HA-M5Xs in his latest video and I noticed. I commented something along the lines of "Hey, I notice that you have the JVC XX Series headphones. I personally would have opted for the JVC HA-S500 as they shoot above their tier." and someone came along and said "LOL@Noticing Headphones. Seriously who notices headphones in a passing glance on youtube."

I immediately thought of you guys and knew that you also would have noticed what headphones he was wearing.

Nov 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #16,213 of 100,286

Shhh!!! It's alright nick please don't talk, you can join in the fun as well.
ksc75smile.gif

We aren't that picky...... judge much. : P

I might make that happen tonight, if i am not careful... I think I might prefer the sporty pro ones.

Maybe the clip on ones, they seem a little clingy and have a more vibrant potentially piercing vocal range
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 3, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #16,214 of 100,286
  I might make that happen tonight, if i am not careful... I prefer the sporty "pro" ones.
ph34r.gif

Maybe the clip on ones, they seem a little clingy and have a more vibrant potentialy piercing vocal range
bigsmile_face.gif

For some reason folk round here don't like the sporta's headband. I find it cheap and maleable enough to be able to bend into a great fit (plus sportas are half the porta price).  The 75's though, properly used (fitted on that same sporta band) are diabolically good. If it werent for shipping cost I might jump. (To Canadians, search the 75 on the 'zon you can actually get a cheaper deal by about 5 bucks when you factor in shipping)

Nov 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #16,215 of 100,286
the '75 driver housing must contribute to that, thinking of a driver freedom day and relocation. Now back to on topic, but I guess this cheapo bang for buck is still on topic.

Often Koss has 25-30 % off sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back