The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Dec 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #19,922 of 21,761

It would never happen.  Although, FWIW, Monster's DNA Pro is actually quite good... a radical departure from what one would associate with Beats/Monster/etc.

And I found the Monster N-Pulse to be EXCELLENT!!!
(especially because I had bought them for less than $100... :wink:)

Dec 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #19,924 of 21,761
So if HF can't dislike Monster, whom will we target?
Racists? People who put ice cubes in red wine? People who listen music using the speaker on their phone in the subway? People who claim they can hear a night and day difference between 24bit 96khz and 24bit 192khz? People with combovers? The Swedish?

Dec 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM Post #19,926 of 21,761
Racists? People who put ice cubes in red wine? People who listen music using the speaker on their phone in the subway? People who claim they can hear a night and day difference between 24bit 96khz and 24bit 192khz? People with combovers? The Swedish?

WHOA WHOA WHOA... the SWEDISH... you sick fool 

but yea all those ppl sound like excellents for attack! :3 espically Ice Cubes in Wine and SPEAK PHONE morons  

Dec 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #19,928 of 21,761
Especially the Swedish. :p

Anyone else get a bit irked when they are with someone trying some food for the first time and without even taking a bite, they start adding on salt and/or pepper?

Dec 5, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #19,929 of 21,761
Anyone else get a bit irked when they are with someone trying some food for the first time and without even taking a bite, they start adding on salt and/or pepper?

Depends on location. It's totally understandable in the Netherlands and UK.
wink.gif

Dec 5, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #19,930 of 21,761
Alright fellow boppers, submitted to the diary for further review, my Alpha Dog/ Paradox shootout just went live. Let me know what you all think

Dec 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #19,931 of 21,761
  Alright fellow boppers, submitted to the diary for further review, my Alpha Dog/ Paradox shootout just went live. Let me know what you all think

meh TLDW I have to go to bed now actually. Won't get to watch till some time next week lol maybe tommorow

anyways, some Quick reading notes for those of us who can't view video atm <3 

Dec 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #19,932 of 21,761
Especially the Swedish.
tongue.gif

Damn right. Especially the Swedish. Because they affect me. I wouldn't be so affected by people doing that in NYC for instance. 
wink.gif

Dec 5, 2013 at 5:56 PM Post #19,933 of 21,761
Especially the Swedish. :p

Not as much as people who say...what is this green stuff in the dish, not sure I will like it it. Or people who say: I don't really like Asian food. Hum interesting, so you dislike thoudands of dishes from tens of countries.

Dec 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #19,934 of 21,761
Or people who say: I don't really like Asian food. Hum interesting, so you dislike thoudands of dishes from tens of countries.

True. But then again, saying you like Asian food would include hundreds of slimy rotten dishes. So it's probably safer to say you dislike the bulk of it and name honorable exceptions like schnitzel.

Dec 6, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #19,935 of 21,761
It would never happen.

Originally Posted by jgray91 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A man can always dream, and this is the bestest dream!

Okay, I'll give you that. 
smile.gif
  Onward and upward, and happy Leeloo Dallas Multipass on all mankind!

Although, FWIW, Monster's DNA Pro is actually quite good... a radical departure from what one would associate with Beats/Monster/etc.

And I found the Monster N-Pulse to be EXCELLENT!!!
(especially because I had bought them for less than $100... :wink:)

Lol, didn't pay for these, but I am quite surprised at how good they are.  Shocked more like it. 
eek.gif

No one.  Maybe Beats, though their new Studio is much improved over the original.  In the end, I'd say we're probably against poor attempts in general... regardless of mfg.

People who put ice cubes in red wine?

LOL, What, who does this?

You forgot to throw SkullCandy in there lol

Even Skullcandy has it's moments.

Also, UE 700s with RHA tips are shockingly good.  DF can back me up on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back