The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Sep 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #5,506 of 9,815
Thanks for the coupon viralcow. It wiped out the tax for me. I got one HF3 two minutes ago. Is Cowboom known for cancellations? They were in & out of stock, so I'm concerned that they might not be able to fill the order.

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #5,508 of 9,815
I don't think they will cancel as long as your order went through. The site is very glitchy for some reason- but I've bought something else from them that was also almost sold out and took 3-4 tries to get it in the cart. They shipped it a couple days later.

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:59 PM Post #5,509 of 9,815
Quote:
I don't think they will cancel as long as your order went through. The site is very glitchy for some reason- but I've bought something else from them that was also almost sold out and took 3-4 tries to get it in the cart. They shipped it a couple days later.

Best Buy has let my orders go through, only to later cancel them.

Cowboom has lots of issues.  I ordered an iPod through them, they sent me a netbook instead.  Love my netbook.

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #5,510 of 9,815
Quote:
I ordered an iPod through them, they sent me a netbook instead.  Love my netbook.

LOL, why look a gift horse in the mouth right? 
wink.gif

Sep 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #5,511 of 9,815
Quote:

Interesting. There was a demo pair of these at Future Shop with a $49.95 clearance price tag and the salesperson said they were not allowed to sell the demo units.

Luckily i got the right person to asked without any problem to get them.i dont know the reason why they put a price tag if they are not willing to sell it.By the way i got mine with like new condition.
smile.gif

Sep 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #5,512 of 9,815
Quote:
Best Buy has let my orders go through, only to later cancel them.

Cowboom has lots of issues.  I ordered an iPod through them, they sent me a netbook instead.  Love my netbook.

Is Cowboom part of Best Buy? Here's the first part of their domain registration:

Registrant:
        Domain Administrator
        BBY Solutions, Inc.
        7601 Penn Avenue South B6 - Legal Dept
         Richfield MN 55423
        US
        domain.admin@BESTBUY.COM

Sep 6, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #5,514 of 9,815
The logo is right there when you go to the site. It's a 'Best Buy Brand'.

Quote:

Is Cowboom part of Best Buy? Here's the first part of their domain registration:

Registrant:
        Domain Administrator
        BBY Solutions, Inc.
        7601 Penn Avenue South B6 - Legal Dept
         Richfield MN 55423
        US
        domain.admin@BESTBUY.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back