SONY NWZ-A10 Series
Feb 13, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #2,746 of 7,541

That's probably good for classical as all of it pretty much sounds the same, you probably never even know you have gone to the next album! Haha!

Not just for classical. Nobody wants The Wall to stop at the end of the first CD :) 

Feb 13, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #2,747 of 7,541
Not just for classical. Nobody wants The Wall to stop at the end of the first CD :) 

yes and in situations like where you are driving a car or doing some computer programming,  or just when you want to relax, having a continuos flow is nice

IMO continuos album playback is as nices as gapless playback

Feb 13, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #2,748 of 7,541

Why not just rename CD1 & CD2 as 'The Wall' ie a single album as I've always done with is and other double concept albums ? Highlight all the tracks and go into properties and change album title, will then show and play as a single cohesive album.

This can be done just as easily using Media Go as it can in iTunes. In fact the properties of songs & albums can actually be changed on the player when connected to Media Go, including album art. I think this a is great feature and not possible from my experience with programs like Media Monkey.

Feb 13, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #2,749 of 7,541
Why not just rename CD1 & CD2 as 'The Wall' ie a single album as I've always done with is and other double concept albums ? Highlight all the tracks and go into properties and change album title, will then show and play as a single cohesive album.

This can be done just as easily using Media Go as it can in iTunes. In fact the properties of songs & albums can actually be changed on the player when connected to Media Go, including album art. I think this a is great feature and not possible from my experience with programs like Media Monkey.

by doing so i think you have to re-number the tracks sequentially before merging albums, or to avoid the hassle create a playlist
wink.gif

but i still like to have my albums as CD 1, CD 2... CD X

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #2,750 of 7,541
Hi Guys

I am wanting to order from amazon the I gadgitz silicone case and I was just wondering how long until i get it approximately - if I select the standard (slow option) international shipping... it says it may take upto 30+++ days - does it ever take that long? The case should come from UK and I am in KL, Malaysia.

Sorry for the nooby question but I never bought anything from amazon b4....

Thanks

Jamal

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:44 PM Post #2,752 of 7,541
Hi Guys

I am wanting to order from amazon the I gadgitz silicone case and I was just wondering how long until i get it approximately - if I select the standard (slow option) international shipping... it says it may take upto 30+++ days - does it ever take that long? The case should come from UK and I am in KL, Malaysia.

Thanks

Jamal

'Standard' probably mean snail mail, which means it goes as fast as the how fast the postal services deliver and how fast the package clear custom, and it can be as fast a just over a week to 3~4 weeks long. There is no way to tell for sure.

Feb 13, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #2,753 of 7,541
Hi Guys

Thanks

Jamal

Choose some fast option

In mexico (don't know malasia) the standrd (sail mail) is fucing slow 1 month to 2 months approx

in contrast my Fiio L5 (bought from mp4nation, not amazon) took 10 days Not bad, FeDex express 2 to 7 days

Feb 13, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #2,755 of 7,541
Is there any way to use A17 with the E12 and avoid double amping? I suspect not, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Feb 13, 2015 at 10:31 PM Post #2,758 of 7,541
Thanks, I'll look into it. Does the perceived sound quality of the A17 improve significantly with amping? I will be using my V-Moda XS with the A17/E12 combination.

Feb 13, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #2,760 of 7,541
  Is there any way to use A17 with the E12 and avoid double amping? I suspect not, but I thought I would ask anyway.

yes fiio L5  the A17 is connected to my Bose SoundDock Series II, i opted to keep the bose after i knew the death of the iPod classic (maybe will be extremely diffcult to sell it nowadays)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back