SONY NWZ-A10 Series
Feb 12, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #2,717 of 7,541
You're not the only one. But I liked the X3 for a different reason. It's brute force. When you had the settings right, the power of the built in amp could make your ears pay the price. I love the sound of my Z3Compact with the Walkman app. It's strong, but it doesn't overpower you, and the musicality remains at any volume.

Feb 12, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #2,718 of 7,541
You're not the only one. But I liked the X3 for a different reason. It's brute force. When you had the settings right, the power of the built in amp could make your ears pay the price. I love the sound of my Z3Compact with the Walkman app. It's strong, but it doesn't overpower you, and the musicality remains at any volume.

I agree fiio x3 has good power, while sony is weak but has very good SQ and soundstage and better imaging.

So pairing a walkman/xperia with a good quality amp, you'll match the fiio power

Feb 12, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #2,720 of 7,541
  Does the charging light indicator ever say "charged" or does it just keep showing that it is charging?

which loght? if youmeant the battery icon when is finished charging it says FULL on the battery icon

if meant the fiio LED light Red is charging and Green is fully charged

Feb 12, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #2,721 of 7,541
My LOD cable arrived, works fine with my Bose SoundDock series II (analog AUX in)

The volume rockr is totally disabled when using the L5, there is no volume indicator in the sony screens when operating the vol. + or - buttons.

The FedEx package LOL
biggrin.gif
 red Tape "Stopped by customs"

Feb 12, 2015 at 8:07 PM Post #2,722 of 7,541
Ohh my favorite part of opening a package with nice delicate items

biggrin.gif
 *pop* *pop* *prrt* *poppyty pop* Love popping the bubble wrap

Feb 12, 2015 at 9:22 PM Post #2,724 of 7,541
Hi guys

Can earphones/headphones with online controls (1 or 3 buttons) work with mp3 players in general and with A15/A17 in particular...

I have a few single button ones and they work as far as reproducing the music/sound but the button control (pause/play/skip does not work with any of them while they work fine on my phones? Are that type of phones meant for smartphones only?

Any of you using a phone with controls that work with your sony DAP?

Thanks for input

Feb 12, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #2,725 of 7,541
Hi guys

Can earphones/headphones with online controls (1 or 3 buttons) work with mp3 players in general and with A15/A17 in particular...

I have a few single button ones and they work as far as reproducing the music/sound but the button control (pause/play/skip does not work with any of them while they work fine on my phones? Are that type of phones meant for smartphones only?

Any of you using a phone with controls that work with your sony DAP?

Thanks for input

with this walkman don't know if it works or not

maybe it works with android enabled ones like F-series or ZX-series

Feb 13, 2015 at 3:09 AM Post #2,726 of 7,541
I have have more question

Is it ok/safe to take the mediaGo software file off the internal memory of the walkman and just keep it on pc (not installed in case i might need it)

I noticed the file takes quite a lot of valuable space which can be used for music...

I reckon it should be fine, just want to make sure though

Thanks

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:32 AM Post #2,730 of 7,541
I tend to listen to whole albums at a time. When it finishes an album it goes back to the first track and starts all over again. I for one would prefer it stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back