Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Dec 31, 2012 at 7:53 PM Post #1,156 of 3,594
I don't know how. Two different people from there called me back to say they would send one except they dont have them in stock
we didn't get as far as them actually sending it since mine is fine, I was more just testing their support...

Jan 1, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #1,158 of 3,594
Are the sennheiser momentums comfy some people on amazon say they aren't. I am coming From beats studio. Those were pretty comfy for me but after about 1.5 hours they didn't feel as good. Btw I'm 13 years old

Jan 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #1,159 of 3,594
I think they are very comfy, for me they are the most comfortable headphones I ever owned. Some people have the problem that the headphone sits on their ears and not around them, but thats only the case if you have bigger ears. Mine are about 60 - 65mm high and they fit just fine. Also they are really lightweight.

Jan 1, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #1,160 of 3,594
Quote:
Are the sennheiser momentums comfy some people on amazon say they aren't. I am coming From beats studio. Those were pretty comfy for me but after about 1.5 hours they didn't feel as good. Btw I'm 13 years old

The edge of your ears will touch the cushions of the headphone. But the inside of the cushion is made of a fabric that is extremely comfortable. I never listened to the studio's, but based on opinions, I think the momentum is more comfortable than the beats.

Edit:
Maybe this will help you: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/very-adult-sennheiser-momentum

Jan 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #1,161 of 3,594
Quote:
The edge of your ears will touch the cushions of the headphone. But the inside of the cushion is made of a fabric that is extremely comfortable. I never listened to the studio's, but based on opinions, I think the momentum is more comfortable than the beats.

Edit:
Maybe this will help you: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/very-adult-sennheiser-momentum

BS 100%  I don't care about sonic of Beats but tried Executive Beats in Target the other day. They are tons better from built and comfort perspective. Wish they were half decent sound wise.

Jan 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #1,162 of 3,594
Is the sound sig close to hd 600 though?

Also, has anyone tried the Parrot Zik headphones? Same price at 399$ though the Parrot Zik's seem to focus more on noise cancellation

I'd say no, they're very nice sounding but they cannot in any way do what the HD600 does with air and space when it is properly amped. The overall balance is similar, but they don't compare in ability to recreate the timbres. This isn't to say that the Momentum is lousy, but it is a different headphone for a different application. And it does excel at its application.

Jan 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #1,163 of 3,594
BS 100%  I don't care about sonic of Beats but tried Executive Beats in Target the other day. They are tons better from built and comfort perspective. Wish they were half decent sound wise.

I actually partially agree. The Metal constructed beats are lousy sounding but very well constructed. However, the weight of the Beats is what ruins their comfort for extended periods of time. The pro in particular is just way too much.

Jan 1, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #1,165 of 3,594
Quote:
I actually partially agree. The Metal constructed beats are lousy sounding but very well constructed. However, the weight of the Beats is what ruins their comfort for extended periods of time. The pro in particular is just way too much.

yeah i love how beats have the amazing durable build quality. but the sound is what kills them.

Jan 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM Post #1,166 of 3,594
Quote:
Yeah one of their guys actually called me personally and said they couldn't find the part in the US or Germany even though it's in their computer system. He just told me to ship it in for a new one.

Sounds like they are trying pretty hard actually.  It sucks that they don't have parts inventory, but I would hardly say that your experience matched your pre-call expectations.  In the end, the dealer should just open one up and ship you the cable.  You really shouldn't need to send the entire headphone back.  

Jan 1, 2013 at 4:22 PM Post #1,168 of 3,594
Quote:

Sounds like they are trying pretty hard actually.  It sucks that they don't have parts inventory, but I would hardly say that your experience matched your pre-call expectations.  In the end, the dealer should just open one up and ship you the cable.  You really shouldn't need to send the entire headphone back.  

Yeah thought the same thing, I guess I'll have to send it back directly to Sennheiser tomorrow and live without them for a couple weeks and hope they send me one back. I wish they could just send me a cable because my set was broken in and I like them. Maybe if I leave them a post it note in the box or something. They've shown that they care so it's all good.

Thing is that I tried to force it back together and now it's together and hard to adjust. :frowning2:

Jan 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #1,169 of 3,594
Quote:
the pros are incredibly heavy, but they're meant for dj's

If the Pros are actually made for DJ usage, they're incredibly poor for the purpose as their frequency response is actually pretty flat and cold. No, I think they're actually made for studio work. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back