Sale on Headphones at JR.com
Oct 16, 2008 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Penchum

Headphoneus Supremus
I only mention this because the sale prices are fairly decent for a change. Once you click on the "email price" and it is sent to you, you'll find HD-650's for $329 and HD-595's for $179. I'm sure there are many good deals in this sale, but I only had time to check on a couple of the Senns. Some headphones don't require the "email price" thing. Here is a link: Headphones at JR.com
I hope this can save someone some cash!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 16, 2008 at 6:49 PM Post #2 of 3
Most of their Senn prices are below list, an dthey have ahd the "email price" thing going for a really long time. Their official disclaimer is this:

Why "Email Price"?

This item is specially priced below our usual discounted price. Some manufacturers will only let us show this low price in an email. To see our special price, just fill in your email address and click Submit. We will send you an instant email with our most current price, and a link back to our site with the special price showing. We will not use your email address for any other purpose. If you do not see the email, check again in a short time (some email services can take a few minutes). If you prefer, you can get a quote by calling 800-806-1115.

Oct 16, 2008 at 7:25 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Most of their Senn prices are below list, an dthey have ahd the "email price" thing going for a really long time. Their official disclaimer is this:

Why "Email Price"?

This item is specially priced below our usual discounted price. Some manufacturers will only let us show this low price in an email. To see our special price, just fill in your email address and click Submit. We will send you an instant email with our most current price, and a link back to our site with the special price showing. We will not use your email address for any other purpose. If you do not see the email, check again in a short time (some email services can take a few minutes). If you prefer, you can get a quote by calling 800-806-1115.

It is kinda weird they are doing that email price thing.
smily_headphones1.gif
But, whatever it takes to keep them happy. I'm just glad to see prices moving down some.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back