Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware
Apr 11, 2014 at 2:28 PM Post #632 of 2,020
erm...may i know what is the best way to update a new album/folder once we loaded the new album to RB dx50? i choose database -> update now but seem like the whole machine will just freeze :frowning2:

First thing you need to do is select the folder you want to scan(/mnt/external_sd for SD or /mnt/ext_sdcard for OTG). After selecting the location - perform a scan.
After scanning. You need to restart your dx50 for you to access your database

If it still freezes. Reinstall everything

Apr 12, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #634 of 2,020
  installed RB and it is great! 
Does anyone know how to enable language fonts for Korean and Chinese? Currently they are displaying Squares instead of the correct characters

look for here

http://www.head-fi.org/t/709855/ibasso-dx50-rockbox-finally-here-latest-update-2014-03-25/495#post_10411956 

then dig back a few pages up too :)

Apr 12, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #635 of 2,020
  installed RB and it is great! 
Does anyone know how to enable language fonts for Korean and Chinese? Currently they are displaying Squares instead of the correct characters

You will need to download and install the fonts pack. Search the thread it has been discussed before.

Apr 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #643 of 2,020
  When you use RB it's not a problem. With Mango it's a little bit more complicated.

Actually, it's the other way around. It's too simple and basic function for a playlist which very difficult to manage for me. But yeah the Playlist is RB is much more useful.

Apr 12, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #645 of 2,020
  thanks alot for you help!
my last question hehe

do you have an idea if this player supports Hebrew language? i didnt find an answer on the web o=

I think there's a Hebrew font for Rockbox. You can try to find it at rockbox.org. For the standard operating system it's best to write an e-mail to Ibasso. They wil give you an answer. I don't have my DX50 with me at this moment, so can not look it up in the menu right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back