[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Jul 13, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #1,442 of 7,021
Hum so maybe the AG2 are not the overhyped humongus piece of dog poopoo I assumed them to be :wink:

Lol they're not dark either. :wink:

At least not if you get the frosted.

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #1,443 of 7,021
Lol they're not dark either. :wink:

At least not if you get the frosted.

So, I take my chrome and clear polished is gonna be overly bright then.... dang I hate sibilance!!!

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #1,448 of 7,021
tumblr_m1exl8VmEw1qheeazo1_400.gif

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #1,449 of 7,021
Quote:
Well now, I didnt say they were overhyped. :

Find me a dog that excretes ASG-2s and I'll make you a very rich man.

I got one...
frown.gif
 , looks like my ASG-2s had a very short life span...soon to be pooped put of my dog...i left then on the coffee table next to my breakfast...and well when i came back my eggs ham and rice were gone, and so were my ASG-2 and my dog looking at me with an extremely guilty face...if that wasnt enough the vet bill to get her stomach pumped could buy me two more ASG-2s....now i am going to my retailer to get another pair...

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #1,451 of 7,021
That is some s***ty luck =/

I know this is going to sound ridiculous to some people, but is your dog ok?

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #1,452 of 7,021
Quote:
Ouch, I hope the dog is okay you can always buy another pair. 

yeah she is ok , sad to say i have half a pair of ASG-2 cables and what looks like the dynamic driver of one of them...dr laughed when he gave me gave the "_content" when i reqested to see them i did not know whether to cry at the ASG-2s being gone or the Vet bill that was sent to me...he said there are still smaller parts inside her that would pass out normally...yeah like pooping $550 iems is normal...

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #1,453 of 7,021
... I don't even know who is trolling whom anymore :l

And the G-2 is far from dark. It's not necessarily lacking in treble even against the KURO. I still prefer the G-2 cause I get the sizzle and sparkle without the heat

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #1,454 of 7,021
Quote:
... I don't even know who is trolling whom anymore :l

And the G-2 is far from dark. It's not necessarily lacking in treble even against the KURO. I still prefer the G-2 cause I get the sizzle and sparkle without the heat

Well there are obviously differing opinions on the matter. Makes me wonder if quality control could be a part of it? Makes me wonder if this is an IEM issue across the board to be quite frank....

Jul 14, 2013 at 3:11 AM Post #1,455 of 7,021
I got one...
frown.gif

, looks like my ASG-2s had a very short life span...soon to be pooped put of my dog...i left then on the coffee table next to my breakfast...and well when i came back my eggs ham and rice were gone, and so were my ASG-2 and my dog looking at me with an extremely guilty face...if that wasnt enough the vet bill to get her stomach pumped could buy me two more ASG-2s....now i am going to my retailer to get another pair...

Wow I'm sorry. You should make the dog pay for your expenses.

Well there are obviously differing opinions on the matter. Makes me wonder if quality control could be a part of it? Makes me wonder if this is an IEM issue across the board to be quite frank....

Honestly, the only people I've seen call the g2 dark are Tyll and sound bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back