Questyle QP1
Nov 18, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #2,581 of 4,272
I was actually the first one to contact Dignis in the first place, before QP1/QP1R was officially released in Korea, about these two new products and whether they might be interested in making a case for them. I bought several of their cases in the past so they said while they haven't heard of them but they'll consider it if they're actually released for sale in Korea and if it has enough buyers. A couple months later, a group buy was arrange and the QP1R started selling like hot cakes, so I persuaded them and they agreed to make a custom prototype case for a couple owners, whose impressions/reviews eventually led to demand from almost everyone in the group buy and thus mass production began.

Nov 18, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #2,582 of 4,272
I have to thank the guys for making the case a thing. I tell you, it's a beautiful case. After the torture of having my QP1R away, I finally have my baby back. So good~
The case fits like a glove or well made custom leather boots. It reminds of me of my $300 Titanium Element Case for my iPhone 5s. That's how well I hold this Dignis case.

Nov 18, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #2,584 of 4,272
I love my case too. Why were you without your Qp1r?

Something that I accidentally caused. But they took care of me so I am more than happy. Talking about customer service. They are fantastic and I thank Bruce for his help.
The leather is great. I love it. Naked feels good but I always have it in the case when I'm out. It's nice when the case actually compliments the quality of the product it covers.

Nov 18, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #2,586 of 4,272
  I was actually the first one to contact Dignis in the first place, before QP1/QP1R was officially released in Korea, about these two new products and whether they might be interested in making a case for them. I bought several of their cases in the past so they said while they haven't heard of them but they'll consider it if they're actually released for sale in Korea and if it has enough buyers. A couple months later, a group buy was arrange and the QP1R started selling like hot cakes, so I persuaded them and they agreed to make a custom prototype case for a couple owners, whose impressions/reviews eventually led to demand from almost everyone in the group buy and thus mass production began.

Really appreciate your effort here, as after the prototype QP1 & 1R came out & pre-orders were being taken, lot of us in the forum were discussing a leather case for the DAPs and someone suggested Dignis. Just got these today and they feel like a really premium product in the hand and I gotta say that I feel more comfortable carrying the QP1Rs in my hand as sans case they feel slippery. 

Nov 18, 2015 at 6:35 PM Post #2,588 of 4,272
I'll toss some of my photos of my QP1R with the Dignis case soon. Seeing as everyone has seen the QP1R naked, might as well get some of those case pictures in.

Nov 18, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #2,589 of 4,272
Hey Guys.

We are now stocking micro USB cables to charge/sync the QP1 & QP1R in a variety of lengths and colors. They are available in 4ft ($9.99), 6ft ($14.99) and 10 ft ($19.99) lengths and fit the player perfectly. Please see below picture.

No need for all the fuss! These cables fit without trimming or any modifications. They are readily available from us by simply contacting us at 702-751-9978 or info_usa@questyleaudio.com.

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Nov 18, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #2,591 of 4,272
Really appreciate your effort here, as after the prototype QP1 & 1R came out & pre-orders were being taken, lot of us in the forum were discussing a leather case for the DAPs and someone suggested Dignis. Just got these today and they feel like a really premium product in the hand and I gotta say that I feel more comfortable carrying the QP1Rs in my hand as sans case they feel slippery. 

The Dignis case looks great and the quality appears to be first class. Nevertheless I would prefer something that offers some protection for the face (perhaps a flap like on some phone cases that can be folded all the way back for open face operation).

Hopefully the Questyle case will offer this in their case.

Nov 19, 2015 at 7:14 AM Post #2,592 of 4,272
The Dignis case looks great and the quality appears to be first class. Nevertheless I would prefer something that offers some protection for the face (perhaps a flap like on some phone cases that can be folded all the way back for open face operation).

Yes ... front flip flap would be to my liking as well ... though the iphone 5 case having a front flip flap might end up working ... I will need to investigate ...

OMG ... did I just say 'Front Flip Flap' .... <shaking my head and walking away>  

Nov 19, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #2,593 of 4,272

Yes ... front flip flap would be to my liking as well ... though the iphone 5 case having a front flip flap might end up working ... I will need to investigate ...

OMG ... did I just say 'Front Flip Flap' .... <shaking my head and walking away>  

Now, say it five times.  Good luck with that.

Nov 22, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #2,595 of 4,272
Sonys and iPods power on when they are plugged into chargers too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back