QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Feb 3, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #196 of 5,627
Feb 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM Post #197 of 5,627

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
NaOH on hands, NaOH on hands, NaOH on hands, burette problem, NaOH on hands. In that particular order.

wash your hands with HCL at 50%!!!!

http://cheville.okstate.edu/photonicslab/Safety/safety/MSDS/naoh_msds.htm
ummm..mcfrogger..not the best idea

trust me, i know chemistry.

:p you're right

wash your ears that way 
youll hear crips highers

Feb 3, 2011 at 11:18 PM Post #199 of 5,627
Proprietary USB-plugs - why do they exist? Now I have to order a new damn cable for a lot of  money instead of going to the hardware-store and buy a 99-cent-USBcable. Thanks a lot. Seriously, what is wrong with microUSB? 

Feb 3, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #200 of 5,627

Quote:
Proprietary USB-plugs - why do they exist? Now I have to order a new damn cable for a lot of  money instead of going to the hardware-store and buy a 99-cent-USBcable. Thanks a lot. Seriously, what is wrong with microUSB? 

mcfrogger ^^ sums it up :p

Feb 3, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #201 of 5,627

Quote:
Quote:

Alright. I didn't read that, and was pissed that my camera cable just refused to work. 

Feb 3, 2011 at 11:29 PM Post #202 of 5,627

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Alright. I didn't read that, and was pissed that my camera cable just refused to work. 

you know what pisses me off even more..when your basic cellphone doesn't come with ANY cables to hook up to your computer and they pretty much say, "sold seperately" 

Feb 3, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #205 of 5,627
Let me sleep! 
angry_face.gif

or else i'll go get my hammer 

and its not gonna be nice.

Feb 3, 2011 at 11:57 PM Post #207 of 5,627
Feb 4, 2011 at 2:07 AM Post #208 of 5,627

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you know what pisses me off even more..when your basic cellphone doesn't come with ANY cables to hook up to your computer and they pretty much say, "sold seperately" 

Yep. Tip there: bluetooth-adapter for USB. Buy once, be done.  

Feb 4, 2011 at 2:22 AM Post #210 of 5,627
I'll complain about the heat. It's been 40+ degrees Celsius (104F) every day this week in western Sydney. It's going to be low 40s again tomorrow... looks like I'll be spending my day at the local shopping centre! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back