QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Jan 13, 2011 at 10:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5,627

yifu

500+ Head-Fier
Well i happen to be a fan of random thread topics like this on most forums i go to so here it goes. Complain about something or anything that happened to you at anytime preferably today
biggrin.gif
. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully it will increase our community spirit!

Jan 14, 2011 at 5:44 AM Post #3 of 5,627
It's too warm in my room  and I don't want to open a window because then moths and other creatures of the night will come in and annoy me :frowning2:

Jan 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #6 of 5,627

Quote:
I got a cold and I hate it.
And I hate that I can't complain about it without looking like a wuss.

Me too my throat is in agony from coughing and I leak snot overnight in rivers, I've had cold or flu since Dec 20th, I can't concentrate, I'm doped up to the eyeballs and I am really fed up with it !

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:48 PM Post #8 of 5,627
There's still a bloody background hum on this DIY amp I built. It's stupid because the only time I can hear it is when I turn the amp up far enough to fry my ears, but the knowledge that it's there just pisses the hell out of me. Hopefully I can solve it, but until then I'm just going to have it niggling at me.

Also the obligatory 'The girl I like doesn't see interested in me'.

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #10 of 5,627
Kirosia has run out of fresh coffee beans. There's snow on the ground, and he backed up his SUV into a row of shopping carriages. The Finnish girl with the pretty mouth doesn't return his messages. His pajamas are too small. 

Jan 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #13 of 5,627
Amanda Palmer is performing here in my city in February but it's at a bar which means I'd have to be over 18 to get in, even though I have no desire to consume alcohol. To make matters worse I turn 18 a mere four months after her concert. 

Jan 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM Post #14 of 5,627

Quote:
Amanda Palmer is performing here in my city in February but it's at a bar which means I'd have to be over 18 to get in, even though I have no desire to consume alcohol. To make matters worse I turn 18 a mere four months after her concert. 

Every concert near me is at a bar. Being under 18 sucks. Also, why aren't those venues 21+ when the drinking age is 21?

Also, I just remembered that Isis broke up. That makes me sad.

Jan 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #15 of 5,627

Quote:
I hate death. I want to live forever.

This

Quote:
It's too warm in my room  and I don't want to open a window because then moths and other creatures of the night will come in and annoy me :frowning2:

and that. I hate bugs getting in my room! I once stayed up till two in the morning (originally was supposed to be 12) just to get a stupid moth out of my room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back