PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Aug 23, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #2,612 of 9,120
Crytek was believed to have been one of few companies to receive Xbox One demo kits last year. This is still unfounded, but considering Ryse, and them being a launch title working heavilly with Microsoft and development along with Kinect, they are pretty much 'in bed' with Microsoft now.

Crytek and AMD being in bed with Microsoft in close proximity sounds REALLY good for us. But hey, who knows. Money talks

Aug 23, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #2,613 of 9,120
LOL. When it's finished, upload a pic so we can all see just how it's gonna look like a badass.
Will do, though it will be a while.... :/

Aug 24, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #2,614 of 9,120
Ummmmm, problemo... My GPU (EVGA 650ti BOOST SC) usually runs at around 35 degrees C, I've only had this for about a month now, but it runs at 45 all of a sudden. I checked my fans, all of them are fine, and they're blowing unusually warm air. BTW, the 35 degrees is when playing Minecraft normally.

Aug 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #2,615 of 9,120
Quote:
Ummmmm, problemo... My GPU (EVGA 650ti BOOST SC) usually runs at around 35 degrees C, I've only had this for about a month now, but it runs at 45 all of a sudden. I checked my fans, all of them are fine, and they're blowing unusually warm air. BTW, the 35 degrees is when playing Minecraft normally.

Thats nothing. When I had my HD6850 mining I was pushing 100*C where it would cut out. And that was with an aftermarket cooler/fan. 

45*C is nothing. 

Aug 24, 2013 at 12:55 AM Post #2,617 of 9,120
Quote:
Thats nothing. When I had my HD6850 mining I was pushing 100*C where it would cut out. And that was with an aftermarket cooler/fan. 

45*C is nothing. 

Quote:

+1, don't sweat it.

It gets that hot here in Australia.

My 7970's have been running at 80C for about 4 months non-stop now, not a single problem at all.

Ok thanks, but I just realized that this was avergae :p

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #2,618 of 9,120
Speaking of temps, I found this screen of my temps from a few years ago. In the winter, at night, I would have a fan in my window running. Because of that, this is how cool my computer would run:

tongue.gif

Aug 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #2,621 of 9,120
Quote:
Speaking of temps, I found this screen of my temps from a few years ago. In the winter, at night, I would have a fan in my window running. Because of that, this is how cool my computer would run:

tongue.gif

Haha, nice.
I have a window ac unit installed behind my desktop.  I usually keep the front fans unplugged as my HDD gets TOO cold 
size]

Not all good, especially the past few weeks as a skunk family has been spraying in my backyard..

Aug 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #2,622 of 9,120
Just reached Venice in Metro LL, wow this game has some atmosphere... I think I'll just stop here a while and look at the girlie's... :D

Aug 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #2,624 of 9,120
Quote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Can't get one yourself, eh? Lol jk

That young one is not the case I can assure you. :D
I have 2 daughters in their 20's and one just turned 30 who could probably be you mother...

Aug 25, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #2,625 of 9,120
Well I got out of Venice and made it to the Church, I must have tried that 15 times as I only had 45 seconds of air left and not a filter to be found anywhere... I LOOKED!
I'd just get the big water monster killed then the dill holes on the far bank would take there sweet damn time pushing the log back for me to cross.

The only way I could do it was to take the mask off and dump Holy Death on the monster till the screen wavered and I was about to die, then put the mask on and finished off the beastie.
I was about to die again as I got across the water but luckily hit the cut scene boundry in the nick of time.

SO JUST...

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back