Official Progressive Metal Thread (Metal/Djent/instrumental/jazz/fusion)
Dec 10, 2022 at 1:25 PM Post #481 of 549
New haken..kinda cool vibe. I would assume there will be metal tracks on the full release which comes out in the beginning of March.

Great tune. This band gets better every album as they're so different each time. That's hard to do and stay relevant. Really looking forward to the full release in March.

Dec 10, 2022 at 2:49 PM Post #482 of 549

Feb 21, 2023 at 6:20 PM Post #489 of 549
Hilarious, but brilliant. I'm going to have to watch this film again. I believe it's Slither? The talent and vision to be able see and hear it, to edit an entire film to suite this song is nothing short of incredible. So many passages are crazy good because it fits. I don't know, the musicians in blotted science are sick and some of the most talented I personally have ever heard. I enjoyed this, this thread is dead, something needed to be posted, so enjoy it damn it!

Feb 24, 2023 at 5:01 PM Post #491 of 549
Hilarious, but brilliant. I'm going to have to watch this film again. I believe it's Slither? The talent and vision to be able see and hear it, to edit an entire film to suite this song is nothing short of incredible. So many passages are crazy good because it fits. I don't know, the musicians in blotted science are sick and some of the most talented I personally have ever heard. I enjoyed this, this thread is dead, something needed to be posted, so enjoy it damn it!

What?

Mar 29, 2023 at 6:59 PM Post #495 of 549
Haha. Incredible. Not only does this band possess some of the most technically gifted musicians on the planet, but the editing for this particular movie is also mind boggling. To sync up their song with this movie? Of all movies? There're some LOL scenes where the sync is so spot on, it's LOL. It's almost like he wrote the soundtrack for this scene, then they filmed it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back