Official Progressive Metal Thread (Metal/Djent/instrumental/jazz/fusion)
Jan 14, 2024 at 10:17 AM Post #526 of 549
Bro, that’s what I call honest. I like it, plus good to hear from you. This thread is DEAD and convo is good, since there’s notta lotta new or fresh stuff out there.
I agree on the “eye test” of the band but I don’t care. If I didn’t see the video it would have been that much better. As for Dino on vocals, he kills it bro. Plus singing style with whitesnake surely carries over. It’s like Petrucchi going to another band.,,,you’d know it was him immediately. Me? I F’ing dig the (free plug) Schiit outta this track. Something fresh. Now, waiting for the full realwase this and the Turbulence release.

Jan 14, 2024 at 11:17 AM Post #527 of 549
Bro, that’s what I call honest. I like it, plus good to hear from you. This thread is DEAD and convo is good, since there’s notta lotta new or fresh stuff out there.
I agree on the “eye test” of the band but I don’t care. If I didn’t see the video it would have been that much better. As for Dino on vocals, he kills it bro. Plus singing style with whitesnake surely carries over. It’s like Petrucchi going to another band.,,,you’d know it was him immediately. Me? I F’ing dig the (free plug) Schiit outta this track. Something fresh. Now, waiting for the full realwase this and the Turbulence release.

Haha, totally agree! I'm really looking forward to the full album now, along with the new Turbulence and Caligula's Horse. And I'm still enjoying the latest album from Nospun, my pick for album of the year in 2023!

Jan 14, 2024 at 4:45 PM Post #530 of 549
7 of the Internet's best animated 404 pages | TechCrunch

Double post.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2024 at 12:46 PM Post #532 of 549
Ooh, this looks like a great thread. Time to spend my lunch break scouring this for bands I haven't heard of yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back