Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread
Mar 23, 2014 at 10:31 AM Post #61 of 298
I think my favorite thing was how open everyone was. Like, being really new and ignorant to higher end anything, everyone was totally willing to take the time to explain things and taking the time to show everything around and stuff. Really awesome.

The nonvendors too were really friendly, everyone really courteous and friendly, awesome all around.

So many things I want now and so little money haha. But goals are much more clear now.

Mar 23, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #63 of 298
I think my favorite thing was how open everyone was. Like, being really new and ignorant to higher end anything, everyone was totally willing to take the time to explain things and taking the time to show everything around and stuff. Really awesome.

The nonvendors too were really friendly, everyone really courteous and friendly, awesome all around.

So many things I want now and so little money haha. But goals are much more clear now.

I totally agree.  :)

Mar 23, 2014 at 11:36 AM Post #66 of 298
My pics and a few of my impressions are now up in post #2.

Mar 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #69 of 298
This was so much fun!!! We had 325 in attendance, including 225 meet attendees and 100 members of trade and their guests. It was so great to see many new faces and people that were attending a head-fi meet for the very first time. It's very exciting to see our community continue to grow!! I want to express a HUGE amount of gratitude to Warren who worked tirelessly for weeks on end and had many sleepless nights (literally) to help me pull this event off. Thank you Warren! Also, big thanks to Terry, Ed, Viet, Carlos, Alam, Andre and Bob for all of your help throughout the day, and especially Currawong (Amos) who made the trip from Japan to SoCal to experience the meet. 

LET"S DO THIS AGAIN SOON!
beerchug.gif

Mar 23, 2014 at 1:58 PM Post #71 of 298
  1. third_eye
 It's very exciting to see our community continue to grow!! I want to express a HUGE amount of gratitude to Warren who worked tirelessly for weeks on end and had many sleepless nights (literally) to help me pull this event off. Thank you Warren! Also, big thanks to Terry, Ed, Viet, Carlos, Alam, Andre and Bob for all of your help throughout the day, and especially Currawong (Amos) who made the trip from Japan to SoCal to experience the meet. 

LET"S DO THIS AGAIN SOON!
beerchug.gif

It was worth the 2 hour bus commute for me! Nice to meet you all, and hey i just love helping people out in general...especially with organized events!
beerchug.gif
When did Currawong arrive? I never got to talk to him until I popped out from behind you guys to claim my just won pendulumics!
o2smile.gif
ill put pics of it up later. Third_eye...thanks to you and Warren! and the others as well! I made some good friends here, right viet? thanks for the ride home man! I should have asked more questions to learn more though but i was sleepy. i just wanted to sleep to that stax playing "Money"! Where is our other staff/ raffle winner?
biggrin.gif

Mar 23, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #74 of 298
Crikey. Looks like it was a fantastic meet, guys!! Great to see impressions coming in and all the pics!
Speaking of pics, there was one of a Buy/Sell board and I saw that FRANK COOTER was selling an amp...did I hear that right that Jude bought it?
Congrats on the meet, nice to see so many people come out and have fun with so much stuff and get to meet each other in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back