NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables
Sep 15, 2014 at 2:34 AM Post #106 of 207
Treoo is being shady about nocaudio cable orders.  They are telling me that I have to wait 10 business weeks and when I placed my order it was 4 regular weeks max. I have asked for a refund.  We'll see if they give it to me.  If not I will make sure that their reputation suffers.  I am tired of their excuses.  I should not be held to the new wait time standard and it appears by their email that they believe that I should.

Sep 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM Post #108 of 207
I told them 2 weeks ago that I would not give them an extension and they do not want to give me a refund now that they can't deliver.  I'm really mad.  They are holding me hostage because they have my money.  I told them I want a refund or credit towards something else that I can order and receive right away.

Sep 15, 2014 at 3:46 PM Post #109 of 207
  I told them 2 weeks ago that I would not give them an extension and they do not want to give me a refund now that they can't deliver.  I'm really mad.  They are holding me hostage because they have my money.  I told them I want a refund or credit towards something else that I can order and receive right away.

If you paid by credit card you could call your card company and make a complaint of fraud or something similar.   Paypal may also have some policies to protect you.  I would go that route than continue with Treoo.   

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:31 AM Post #110 of 207
Hey guys, I ordered my 4 conductor acrux silver cable on 6 aug and the turnaround time stated waa 6 weeks. Now treeo say it is 6 working weeks. Anyone has Zack's contact? Shall we go down to treeo office to demand a refund?

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:55 AM Post #111 of 207
we must wait
wink.gif

Sep 16, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #112 of 207
Hey guys, I ordered my 4 conductor acrux silver cable on 6 aug and the turnaround time stated waa 6 weeks. Now treeo say it is 6 working weeks. Anyone has Zack's contact? Shall we go down to treeo office to demand a refund?

enquiries@nocaudio.com but good luck.  I've emailed him many times and received maybe one or two emails back and all were weeks late.

Treoo will give me a refund if I buy something else so I guess thats what I will be doing.  I am done waiting for zack and will be ordering an effect audio or whiplash audio cable instead.

Sep 16, 2014 at 10:24 AM Post #115 of 207
Zack will complete all our orders eventually, of that I'm sure. That's all I'll say for now.

Sometimes it's necessary to hear the flipside of the story to have a clearer understanding of the real situation. All I can say, is that although the communication process was poor and could have been handled tons better, Zack himself underwent some problems of his own, which I can assure you is far greater than what any of us are facing with our undelivered 1-2 cables.

Sep 16, 2014 at 11:35 AM Post #116 of 207
  Zack will complete all our orders eventually, of that I'm sure. That's all I'll say for now.

Sometimes it's necessary to hear the flipside of the story to have a clearer understanding of the real situation. All I can say, is that although the communication process was poor and could have been handled tons better, Zack himself underwent some problems of his own, which I can assure you is far greater than what any of us are facing with our undelivered 1-2 cables.

makes me now feel bad on how i reacted on the situation. there is a lesson to be learned here on both sides.

Sep 16, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #117 of 207
@gyx11

I'm with you on this.

I've exchange text messages on 2 occasion with him highlighting some of the issues he's facing. I remember it was pretty late pass midnight a couple days back and was told that he's hard at work to fulfill the outstanding orders.

I will not want to elaborate into his issues but Zack has his work cut out. Let in some compassion to this episode and we may well be looking at a happy ending.

Peace.

Sep 16, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #118 of 207
I am more of unhappy with the service from treeo. If there is a delay, treeo should have update the custs instead of misleading custs that they be getting their item on time. Was informed of the delay only towards the 6th week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back