New top Lotoo Mjolnir
Sep 15, 2023 at 11:42 PM Post #496 of 689
Sep 16, 2023 at 1:01 AM Post #499 of 689
For the price Ill just go with valid desktop dac/amp. It sound like better C9
that’s true, and that’s why i’ve changed my mind on this. that said, if i go to a state of the art desktop dac/amp with state of the art interconnects, usb, power cords, etc i see myself easily breaking 20k level. and that’s easily !

Sep 16, 2023 at 3:48 AM Post #500 of 689
that’s true, and that’s why i’ve changed my mind on this. that said, if i go to a state of the art desktop dac/amp with state of the art interconnects, usb, power cords, etc i see myself easily breaking 20k level. and that’s easily !
Did you migrate to another DAP choice, out of interest?

Sep 16, 2023 at 4:55 AM Post #504 of 689
Did you migrate to another DAP choice, out of interest?

i went 3max for OTG, and use it also as a transport for the desktop i’m interested to build. but it is a costly business unlike daps (not that daps are cheap). however, a summit desktop system will endure as many years as you want. you can connect iems/hps/speakers… that was my reasoning behind changing my mind.

Sep 16, 2023 at 9:42 AM Post #505 of 689
Sep 17, 2023 at 12:15 PM Post #508 of 689
I went back to listen to the Mjolnir some more to figure out if my first time listening was just hype or not and...

It's not hype. Every single equipment I run through the Mjolnir is heightened and I feel like the Mjolnir opens them up further and brings them more clarity while retaining their key characteristics. Granted, I don't have the TOTL chain at home, but it's not a shabby one. However, I can't listen to my current chain without feeling like it's missing something now.

The Mjolnir is definitely on my to-buy list after my demo-ing. As soon as I can find space in my fundings for it... 😂

Sep 21, 2023 at 2:00 AM Post #509 of 689
Still loving my new Mjölnir! So far, I can say that it makes Every song, and Every headphone, sound better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back