New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #1,816 of 8,377
I specifically asked this of Mr. Harvey because the universal really stuck out. He put his own pair in and they did not stick out too much. He said his was an early prototype and the final version was actually even smaller (more sleek).

No Shrek worries.

Well you do have to fit 12 pieces in your ear... and its supposed to fit everyone...

Dec 20, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #1,817 of 8,377
I specifically asked this of Mr. Harvey because the universal really stuck out. He put his own pair in and they did not stick out too much. He said his was an early prototype and the final version was actually even smaller (more sleek).

No Shrek worries.

That's good to know. I was hoping that the profile would be comparable to the JH16s or close enough.

No Shrek worries... ha ha. I wonder how many will be ordering the universals in green? :p

Dec 20, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #1,821 of 8,377
Are the cross-overs/filters inside the bass atenuator external little case instead of inside the IEM ? This will leave only the 12 drivers inside the IEM .

Dec 20, 2013 at 3:42 PM Post #1,823 of 8,377
it's already friday and shipping confirmation...
blink.gif

Dec 20, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #1,824 of 8,377

I really think the size of the universal Roxanne could be an issue for me since I can't keep the universal Shure in my ears. Glad I went custom.

I've yet to find any universal that will stay in my ears.

The lower profile the customs, the better!

I think that Jerry is wearing customs at this picture:
Copyright: Jaben, posted on their Facebook wall :) Again, I think these are custom... they look less bulky than the universals!

Dec 21, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #1,827 of 8,377
So an update from Jerry a few mins ago, the Roxannes are on track having some acrylic & CF shipments today & tomorrow.

They're busy though working 16 hr shifts 7 days a week throughout this festive season. And Jerry has been travelling in Asia for the past 3 weeks.

Think you guys can cut him some slack.

Dec 21, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #1,828 of 8,377
So an update from Jerry a few mins ago, the Roxannes are on track having some acrylic & CF shipments today & tomorrow.

They're busy though working 16 hr shifts 7 days a week throughout this festive season. And Jerry has been travelling in Asia for the past 3 weeks.

Think you guys can cut him some slack.

Thanks for your update sean.

Dec 21, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #1,829 of 8,377
Have been following this thread closely.

While is understandable that the wait has been more than frustrating, i think the rewards for patience will be worth it.

The Roxanne is a new product delivering an unheard off 12 BA drivers per ear and a full carbon fibre custom, both of which are a world's first.
During my very short and privileged chat with Jerry at Mook Singapore, he mentioned the Roxanne was over 2 years of sleepless nights work to arrive at the results he was satisfied with.
And if anyone has any experience trying to perfect something they've already done, would understand surpassing one's own product is harder than creating a new one.

Despite the busy R & D, Mook event schedule and meeting order deadlines, Jerry has been such a gentleman at the Mook event, sharing his thoughts and attending to each and every fan queries.

Everyone really should get behind Jerry's side and offer encouragement.

Jerry and his team deserves our patience, understanding and good faith that when Roxanne arrives, it will surpass our wildest expectations.
And maybe, just maybe it's our turn to have 2 years (or more) sleepless nights instead with Roxanne.

Dec 21, 2013 at 5:12 AM Post #1,830 of 8,377
Have been following this thread closely.

While is understandable that the wait has been more than frustrating, i think the rewards for patience will be worth it.

The Roxanne is a new product delivering an unheard off 12 BA drivers per ear and a full carbon fibre custom, both of which are a world's first.
During my very short and privileged chat with Jerry at Mook Singapore, he mentioned the Roxanne was over 2 years of sleepless nights work to arrive at the results he was satisfied with.
And if anyone has any experience trying to perfect something they've already done, would understand surpassing one's own product is harder than creating a new one.

Despite the busy R & D, Mook event schedule and meeting order deadlines, Jerry has been such a gentleman at the Mook event, sharing his thoughts and attending to each and every fan queries.

Everyone really should get behind Jerry's side and offer encouragement.

Jerry and his team deserves our patience, understanding and good faith that when Roxanne arrives, it will surpass our wildest expectations.
And maybe, just maybe it's our turn to have 2 years (or more) sleepless nights instead with Roxanne.

Haha my girlfriend won't be happy if the Roxanne's are keeping me awake:thumbsup::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!

Furthermore, I am very interested to see how the other Siren series CIEM's will be different from the Roxanne, as he stated that Roxanne will be the flagship of quite a few new models for the coming time. I hope to see that this new line offers a lot of new stuff to the already existing productline, but keeping the Roxanne's as the one and only queen for the coming years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back